BY THE BODY SHOP

Revive tired skin and buff away flakes with our facial loofah pads. Team with your face wash to reveal super-soft skin.

HOW TO USE

Make the most of it

Pour a small amount of facial wash onto the pad. Wet face and gently rub over your skin using circular motions. Rinse and repeat as required.

Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I have been using these for a very long time! I do love how durable they are! They seem to last forever, I use them daily, and I love that it makes my skin extra soft, and gives it a nice color when I'm done exfoilating. I buy them all the time at walmart and will continue to buy them. They work well with sugar scrubs.
Katherine C.
Starkville , MS
I use this on my feet, elbows, knees and any other area that is rough feeling and needs a deeper clean than just body wash.
Carlie M.
Clarkston, MI
Absolutely love these pads! I found using them on the heel of the foot with a good scrub really takes care of all that dead skin.
Kayla R.
Fayette, MS
I'm a huge fan of loofahs. The many textures and fabrics fascinate me. But this loofah is different the texture and feel get you clean without all the scratchiness. I use it frequently.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Makrs my skin feeling soft and smooth. Gets the dry skin off with ease. I don't know what I'd do without this item
Lexie C.
Salida, CA
I love the body shop, not just the amazing smell of the store but the quality of their products. I'm always looking for a great loofa that will clean my skin but also exfoliate at the same time. This product is smooth but with the right amount of pressure it can exfoliate your skin perfectly
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
These are so much better then regular loofah a because these ones really exfoliate your skin without irritating it.
Christina A.
Milwaukee, WI
Love love love this loofah!! It lasts forever and is machine washable. It really makes your body wash work that much better and last longer. This loofah is made of high quality materials and has a very soft exfolliation effect. It's most definitely worth the money.
Ashley V.
Rosenberg , TX
I love these loofah pads I use them in the shower all the time I bought mines on lines and I don't think they are too pricey
Rosie K.
Cannot recommend these enough. It's cheaper than buying a new body scrub every month as you can just use it with your regular body wash. It leaves your skin feeling soft and free from flakiness. This is a proper life hack.
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
Do these feel rough on the skin?