BY THE BODY SHOP

Revive tired skin and buff away flakes with our facial loofah pads. Team with your face wash to reveal super-soft skin.

HOW TO USE

Make the most of it

Pour a small amount of facial wash onto the pad. Wet face and gently rub over your skin using circular motions. Rinse and repeat as required.

Ashley R.
Carlisle, IA
I didn't like these to well. I felt my didn't feel that clean afterwards and was horrible to use
kyla e.
Union, KY
They are amazing! they make your skin feel so smooth after the use. anyone would love them
Andrea A.
Mcallen, TX
Very good for scrubbing face and body! It exfoliates and you can use it with your fav scrub
Vanessa L.
I much prefer my shower gloves. Small surface area and didn't fit well in my small hands.
Laura S.
Cherokee Village, AR
Love the loofa pads inexpensive and very affordable. Gets the job done highly recommended
Rosario A.
Waco, TX
This product is good! I use it with a body wash, and it cleans very well!! I recommend
Victoria L.
This product is amazing! I have been using this for a couple of months now and always leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth when I come out of the shower. They were on promotion the first time I bought them and have drastically improved body acne as well as clogged pores. I would definitely recommend this loofah for anyone considering it.
Annabelle M.
Athens
I love these loofah pads. They're not too small and not too big--which I say because I have really small hands and hate using wash cloths, cotton pads, etc. that are just a bit big to handle easily--and they exfoliate SO well! Loofah products aren't generally hard to come by, but these are the only loofah pads I've ever come across, and I always know that The Body Shop is a trustworthy brand, anyway. They never disappoint!
Bea L.
Terrigal
I don't mind the loofah pads but I don't like them as much as the exfoliating gloves. I bought them straight from The body shop. They aren't all that expensive but I found they were a bit too harsh on my skin. If I didn't have a better alternative I could see myself buying them again.
Naomi Marei W.
I've tried many loofah pads before but I like this particular product the most. I think it's pretty cheap and it has very good uses. It's very good at fulfilling its purpose. I would absolutely I've to buy it again when I think the one I have is too old.
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
Do these feel rough on the skin?