BY THE BODY SHOP

Revive tired skin and buff away flakes with our facial loofah pads. Team with your face wash to reveal super-soft skin.

HOW TO USE

Make the most of it

Pour a small amount of facial wash onto the pad. Wet face and gently rub over your skin using circular motions. Rinse and repeat as required.

Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I have been using these for a very long time! I do love how durable they are! They seem to last forever, I use them daily, and I love that it makes my skin extra soft, and gives it a nice color when I'm done exfoilating. I buy them all the time at walmart and will continue to buy them. They work well with sugar scrubs.
Lexie C.
Salida, CA
I love the body shop, not just the amazing smell of the store but the quality of their products. I'm always looking for a great loofa that will clean my skin but also exfoliate at the same time. This product is smooth but with the right amount of pressure it can exfoliate your skin perfectly
Brooke L.
San Antonio, TX
These loofah's are not your typical loofah's. At first I looked at hem and was unsure because they seem a bit to rough for my skin. I bought it and gave it a try and let me to you it's amazing!! It helps a lot of the dry skin come off. And it wasn't to rough for my skin! I love them!!!!
Christina A.
Milwaukee, WI
Love love love this loofah!! It lasts forever and is machine washable. It really makes your body wash work that much better and last longer. This loofah is made of high quality materials and has a very soft exfolliation effect. It's most definitely worth the money.
Cortney S.
Burlington, VT
I use the loofa pads with all my body scrubs to help them work better. They exfoliate well and they are amazing when it comes time to self tan. They leave no dead skin to make dark patches on. I definitely recommend them.
Shannon B.
Belmont, Nc
All body shop products are amazing! The smells are so different and unique and that base product is functional and practical. This mitt cleanses away all of the harsh stuff, the summer buildup from sweat and humidity, and leaves you feeling dry and fresh!
Lateeta J.
Morrisville, NC
I love the way that the Loofah pads feel against my skin. I would highly recommend this product to others and it is very affordable. The scent of this product is amazing and the gentleness of the Loofah is amazing. I would buy this product again.
Naima S.
These pads are amazing and though not necessarily for facial use, these pads remove makeup and sweat better than most cleansing pads. They also work wonders for cleaning up your face right after a workout.
Jessica H.
Sarasota, FL
A little harsh but still consider it a great exfoliator. My friend gave me one to try and I believe the product does own up to its job so i gave it four stars but personally I would not purchase myself.
Jasmine G.
Glendale, AZ
The loofah is the best scrub out there. I've used one of these for many years. The price is beyond perfect and definitely in the budget. I use the loofah every day and it lasts for quit awhile. Replacing it about every month or so. I keep one in my shower at all times!
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
Do these feel rough on the skin?