The Body Shop Smoky Poppy Shower Gel uploaded by Estefany P.The Body Shop Smoky Poppy Shower Gel uploaded by Backstory B.

BY THE BODY SHOP

The body shop smoky poppy shower gel. see more...

The Body Shop Smoky Poppy Shower Gel
  • "When I go into the body shop I know most of their products are going to be amazing anyway. When I saw that a new range ( The Smoky Poppy range) had been released I knew I needed to try it. The shower gel glides onto the skin so smoothly and leaves the skin feeling so hydrated. Oh and also it smells so fresh and hydrating! I love it!" in 4 reviews
EZX Anna C.
This is a great product! It's a pity it was a limited product! Very rich, heavy heavy flavor! Ideal for care in the cold season! But a special delight is the black color of the gel! I love such unusual products ) If you repeat this collection, be sure to buy more !
Yvonne C.
Junction City, KS
It's in a black bottle didn't think the actual product would be black. That put me off a little bit but the smell and the way it lathers completely sold me. It does have a small smokey smell but it not enough to be put me off the product. You definitely feel the clean when you use it. Probably my favorite from The Body Shop.
Backstory B.
This shower gel is warm and spicy with floral undertones and lingers on the skin, up to a point. It is a soap free cleanser and the oddest thing about the gel is the colour, which is just about black. This does not produce a lot of foam, which I appreciate. Instead it turns white upon contact with water and rinses away easily. My dry skin doesn't feel stripped after using it but a lotion or cream is still needed after. It is a very pretty scent overall and it retreats in phases.
Pamela E.
Leominster, MA
I looove love love the smell of this, by far it is my favorite, leaves my skin so soft and hydrated and smelling so good for many hours, I use it almost every day, I was looking for it like crazy until I finally found it at the body shop in a mall about 40 mins away from my house, it was worth the drive!!
Vee Vee D.
Irvine, CA
I absolutely love the Smokey Poppy fragrance from The Body Shop. It is not artificial. The shower gel formula is not particularly moisturizing -- I wish it were creamier -- but it doesn't irritate my skin and the scent lingers beautifully even after your shower.
Mary A.
Love body shop shower gels! This one has very unusual smell for body shop products - almost like perfume, very sophisticated. Other than that - usual gel from them, very soapy, very strong smell, doesn't dry my skin. And you can't go wrong with "buy 3 get 3 free"!
Andrea G.
Es uno de mis favoritos siendo muy honesta por la fragancia, siempre me han gustado los olores un poco más fuertes de lo normal y este guarda en el bastante bien el equilibrio entre esa fragancia masculina que nos encanta con lo justo de las fragancias femeninas que son super adecuadas para las chicas. Y otra de las razones por las que lo adoro es porque no reseca mi piel.
Allyson L.
I love this! It makes my skin soft and leaves a lovely smell! :) The Body Shop is one of my favorites! IT works well for me so I do not have nay specific cons to add. I buy most of my body shop products at tj maxx usually.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
My all time faveorite body wash. this is the onky scent that i buy all the time at rhe body shop and even special occasions the women jn my family get either a bottle of the little gift set with it
Susan B.
Lubbock, TX
The smell is delicious, and it leaves my skins soft, and lightly fragranced for several hours. I use it about every other day. I do wish it came in a pump bottle. Price is comparable to similar brands. Probably repurchase.