THE BODY SHOP® Smoky Poppy Seed Scrub uploaded by Yanitsa T.THE BODY SHOP® Smoky Poppy Seed Scrub uploaded by chelsea h.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Alisha C.
THE BODY SHOP® Smoky Poppy Seed Scrub

The Body Shop makes amazing products. I find the Smoky poppy body scrub is out of this world period makes your skin feel rejuvenated and refreshed. I highly recommend anyone to shop at The Body Shop.
Katelyn C.
I snagged a tub of this at Ross and was happy with the price I paid. When I exfoliate, I like to be able to feel the product working and this does just that. My only gripe is that the little seeds can be hard to get out of the shower. Other than that, it smells and works great. I would repurchase this.
Korrine C.
Massapequa
I get a spray tan every week- so exfoliating is a must.
I picked this up at ulta and I will not being doing so ever again. I used exfoliating gloves and the poppy seeds got stuck in the gloves making them useless and difficult to scrub my spray tan off- not to mention the Poppy seeds everywhere in my shower!
Maggie R.
La Grange, IL
I received this as a gift. I love this body scrub! It smells great, it's long-lasting and it's very gentle. I like how it feels when I put it on. After using it my body feels silky and smooth. I use this all the time and have found good deals on Amazon. I definitely would recommend!
Madison K.
Atwater, CA
This scrub is AMAZING!!!! I got it for Christmas and it was my favorite part of my shower. It smells sooo good and unique. It make your body so soft after using. The only down side is the seeds get stuck under your nails if they're long:( but over all my fav body product EVER!
Phuong H.
Arlington, VA
It does the job as a scrub, but I'd prefer the beads (or however the scrubbing articles are called) to be a bit finer. Love the smell though, very unique!

I commit to always reviewing products honestly (regardless of those I purchase on my own or complimentary products).
Amber C.
Durhamville , NY
I LOVE this line of body scrubs! My mother and I have used them ever since I was a kid and I still look for them in beauty stores here and there. Sometimes the scrub can be a little rough, but I love how it removes dead and dry skin and makes my body so soft!
DJ J.
Nice and unique sent. Reminds me of Cedarwood or patchouli, the incense note is nicely paired with florals. The scrub is effective and works well without too much work. The formula can be a little oily, but the oil sinks in quickly after the shower is done.
Niki s.
I love the Body Shop body butters. I was really excited about this new scent, but it kind of smells like bad perfume once it's on your skin. It is a great lotion though, it you can get through the smell.
ErIn C.
Greensboro, NC
The smell wasn't over baring and the scrub left my skin feelings smooth. I really like how it isn't extremely grainy, which makes it better for softer parts of your body like your hands, shoulders, and in my case my feet.