BY THE BODY SHOP

THE BODY SHOP® Smoky Poppy Body Lotion
  • "Works so well! It makes your hands so smooth so for those with dry skin it will improve it very much" in 5 reviews
Illiana Q.
Happy Valley, OR
This lotion has a very interesting scent that is difficult to describe. Sweet and smoky probably sums it up best. The lotion is good for light moisturizing of skin but would recommend the body butter if you need a deeper level of moisture in your skin.
Britteny N.
I absolutely LOVE this fragrance. To me it's unisex and lovely. The lotion itself is gentle and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturizes, without being greasy. I purchases my bottle at a Body Shop store in Paris during my travels. I would highly recommend this lotion!
The lotion was quite watery and not very moisturizing. The smell was nice, but formulation wasn't thick. The smell is long lasting, lotion itself dries off after a little. I wouldn't recommend this if you are trying to keep moisture locked in maybe if you just want to put on lotion but not a thick kind.
Shannon W.
York, PA
Nice exotic scent. This has a nice matching shower get but what I really love are the bath bombs in this scent. Nice and relaxing - just be
Aware that there will be poppy seeds left in your tub when you are done!
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
The smoke poppy smells amazing but also makes yiur skin feel so good. it has got to be my faveorite body shop scent....usually all the women in my family get a bottle for their birthday or christmas
Norma A.
This lotion makes my skin soft & smell lasts a long time not to say it's a great smell it is relaxing and enjoyable. I absolutely feel relief from stress with the great smell of this product
Sammantha V.
Whittier , CA
If you're a fan of smoky sweet dents like I am you should definitely try out The Body Shops Smoky Poppy Body Lotion. The sent lasts all day and is a fantastic deviation from sweeter sents on the market. It's a must try!
Shyla C.
Granite City, IL
This lotion has a totally new and unique scent to it. I think it is one of those love it or hate it scent, some may think it's too over powering. The scent last quite a while. I mix it in with a few of my other favorites on a weekly basis. I recommend tho ladies that like exotic sexyscents
Erin H.
Florence, KY
The lotion had a weird smell but it made my skin soft and lasted for a long time. It costed a little too much for me to want to buy again, but I would use it if someone else had it.
Sophie M.
New Orleans, LA
This body lotion smells nice and the bottle has a good amount of it in it. It is a good lotion to use but sometimes it dries up while still in the bottle. I bought it directly from the Body Shop. It was a little bit pricey but i would definitely recommend to my friend and family.

Amazon