BY THE BODY SHOP

The body shop smoky poppy body lotion. see more...

Buy on Amazon
The lotion was quite watery and not very moisturizing. The smell was nice, but formulation wasn't thick. The smell is long lasting, lotion itself dries off after a little. I wouldn't recommend this if you are trying to keep moisture locked in maybe if you just want to put on lotion but not a thick kind.
Shyla C.
Granite City, IL
This lotion has a totally new and unique scent to it. I think it is one of those love it or hate it scent, some may think it's too over powering. The scent last quite a while. I mix it in with a few of my other favorites on a weekly basis. I recommend tho ladies that like exotic sexyscents
Sophie M.
New Orleans, LA
This body lotion smells nice and the bottle has a good amount of it in it. It is a good lotion to use but sometimes it dries up while still in the bottle. I bought it directly from the Body Shop. It was a little bit pricey but i would definitely recommend to my friend and family.
Britteny N.
I absolutely LOVE this fragrance. To me it's unisex and lovely. The lotion itself is gentle and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturizes, without being greasy. I purchases my bottle at a Body Shop store in Paris during my travels. I would highly recommend this lotion!
Yvette S.
Wise, VA
I recieved this in a gift set last Christmas with a body scrub. The scent is intoxicating!! The scrub leaves a film on the body after rinsing however. The lotion smells divine, but is thin and doesn't leave me feeling smooth for very long after applying.
Illiana Q.
Happy Valley, OR
This lotion has a very interesting scent that is difficult to describe. Sweet and smoky probably sums it up best. The lotion is good for light moisturizing of skin but would recommend the body butter if you need a deeper level of moisture in your skin.
Allison J.
Batavia, OH
I bought a ton of these for Christmas for all of my coworkers and they were ecstatic! They loved the scent and I got all of it at a good value at my local Marshallns store. The scent wasn't overpowering but perfect and I would definitely recommend it.
Nikki F.
GEORGETOWN, IL
My absolute favorite!! Has a nice sultry scent without being too overpowering but it stays with you. Purchased multiple products from TJ Maxx for a great price. I use this after every shower, leaves my skin soft. I recommend the brand to everyone
Renese Q.
Bradenton, FL
I love the smell of this lotion. It is not totally moisturizing but works fine. It is gentle on the skin and has a good soft scent. I first found this item at TJ Maxx so was on a discount. I use this lotion everyday and would recommend it.
Veronica K.
My favorite lotion all time. I've been trying to find a long lasting lotion that keeps my skin smooth and has a long lasting scent as well however this lotion offers both. I do recommend this product for both oily and dry skin.