BY THE BODY SHOP

The body shop smoky poppy body butter. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I absolutely love this scent. It smells fresh and clean without being overpowering. And as always with the body shop body butters, it's moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling great for the day." in 12 reviews
  • "LOVE LOVE LOVE. I have terrible dry skin and this body butter helped tremendously. It soaked into my skin almost immediately and I felt the moisture all day. " in 6 reviews
  • "This is honestly one of the best smelling body lotions I've ever bought. That being said the scent can be very strong, and so I prefer to use it before bed. Like all Body Shop lotions it's extremely moisturizing and absorbs well and pretty fast." in 3 reviews
Shini M.
Toledo, OH
I love Body Shop body butter but Smokey Poppy is one of my favorite scents. It’s really unique and actually kind of soothing. Overall, Body Shop body butters are very hydrating, and great for dry skin, especially in the winter.
Nataliia B.
This line of the brand - my love! I love this fragrance, it's incredible! A languid, rich, seductive oriental fragrance. The fragrance composition is an intoxicating, seductive and exciting mixture of hot spices, elegant flowers and earthy-woody hues. The fragrance is very persistent, similar to Opium from Yves Saint Laurent. Butter leaves a fragrance on the skin for a very long time, it is the smell of a beautiful perfume. But you have to be careful, it's very intense. Butter is amazing, softens and nourishes the skin magically!
Pamela P.
Dorset, OH
I personally love all of The Body Shop products. I love the fact that I can go into their stores and try their products before I buy them. I have found many wonderful products that way- probably products that I never would have considered otherwise. So it was with smoky poppy body butter. Now I have been a fan of The Body Shop Body Butters for years. I probably have tried almost all of the scents over the years. But when I saw smoky poppy, I definitely hesitated. I am not a big floral fan and I really did not know what to expect from a smoky poppy. I decided to try it at the store and see what I thought. Wow- it is such a different scent. I truly love it! I really like scents that are rather unusual and not standard run of the mill and smoky poppy fits that description. It's really something that has to be tried, it's very hard to describe the scent. It's probably a love or hate kind of scent and I love it. I actually loved it so much I bought the whole line. And naturally, this scent in The Body Shop Body Butter is the best. The Body Shop is well known for their body butters. In my opinion, the absolute best body butters you can buy. Not oily at all and melt very nicely into your skin to keep you moisturized all day. I really hope that this scent becomes a permanent part of the body butter line.
Emma D.
I love this scent! It's definitely a love it or hate it, scent but its different from the sometimes overly sweet smell the other Body Shop body butters out there. A little goes a long way, so you do not need to use much to get the most out of this.
Paige R.
Ocala, FL
I love the feeling of body butter and truly love this product specifically with the brand, The body Shop.  The body butter is long-lasting and has a great smell and texture.  I use this product daily and would recommend this!
Kyrsty R.
Concord, NC
Now I love body shops body butters. They are very moisturizing especially in dead of winter. I usually find mine at marshalls for awesome awesome awesome prices. along with so many other products from the body ahop. this particular scent I cant explain but you either love it or hate it. It's definitely not for everyone. sometimes i can handle it sometimes it makes me sick.
Kathryn W.
I'm a huge fan of The Body Shop body butter, as it always leaves my skin feeling well moisturized and protected. I loved the Smoky Poppy scent in the body oil I had purchased from the Body Shop previously, but the scent of the body butter just did not meet my expectations. It still left my skin feeling great, it just wasn't what I was looking for.
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
This smells so delicious!! I got the massage oil in this scent as well and I do like it better than the body butter. I put the oil in my massage ball. The body butter seems like it does not soak into my skin very well just sits on top, however the scent is amazing!!
Brigitte M.
Champaign, IL
Number one: any body butter from The Body Shop is fantastic. Number two: this fragrance is amazing! Seriously, it's such an elegant smell that lingers throughout the night; because let's be honest, this is a night time smell. Your partner will appreciate (even if it is your pet.
Rache D.
Evans, GA
Body Shop Body Butter is the only body butter I use anymore. I currently have 4 tubs of it throughout my house and absolutely adore them. I put it on morning and night and don't have to worry about reapplying through the day, even with near constant hand washing! I use on elbows, knees, and hands. I don't go anywhere without one of these!