BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Create a perfect canvas for building a natural makeup look with a skin caring primer that creates a smooth and invisible layer to prepare the skin before the application of foundation, and helps makeup stay in place for longer. Best for: normal, dry and sensitive skin types How it works: Provides a moisturizing base that leaves skin feeling silky smooth. Vitamin E complex and Community Trade aloe vera to help soothe the skin. Community Trade beeswax to help protect the skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Josie O.
Josie O.
I love this primer. My friend convinced me to buy it in July and I thought that it was not enough product to last me for a long time. I wear makeup Monday to Friday, and I ran out of it in November. Also, I got it on sale! I like how it is lightweight, but it isn't too liquidy and soupy. Love!
wendy g.
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
Always need primer before put my makeup always need to buy and have another extra
I tried this product with hopes that it would hydrate my dry skin but this didn't really do anything for me, I really felt no difference when I used it.
Charlotte A.
Charlotte A.
England
With moisturizing benefits, this does help tackle my dry areas so on a day where I don’t want to add too many heavy layers, I will reach for this primer. However, it isn’t the best primer I have tried so yes, I like it due to moisturizing benefits alongside providing a base for foundation but I could most certainly live without this product.
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
Not sure avout its function as a primer, but it definitely mattifies for days! Love this thing, my go to when I feel extra oily✋🏾
Alice K.
Alice K.
I really enjoy the waxy texture of this product, it's easy to apply and a little goes a long way. I have quite oily skin and the matte version of this primer does a great job at stopping the oil around my nose and forehead area throughout the day. This primer helps to keep my makeup on throughout the day, and protects my skin from braking out. I would definitely repurchase this product
Grace L.
Grace L.
Canada
I'm not sure about how well this product helps keep your makeup on, but that extra boost of moisture right before applying foundation really helps to keep my skin from flaking throughout the day! Especially in the winter!
Erin G.
Erin G.
I live but this primer, it's a good jelly consistency and makes my pores almost invisible which is perfect
Alison F.
Alison F.
Victoria , BC
I use this primer basically everyday. It's a cool gel and feels great on my face, never had any reactions to it and love it. The tube lasts a long time so it's worth the price easily. I will buy it again.