The Body Shop Shower Scrub and Moisture Set, Chocomania uploaded by Yumna Y.The Body Shop Shower Scrub and Moisture Set, Chocomania uploaded by Bestina M.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This decadently chocolaty heart shaped gift is guaranteed to leave skin sweetly scented and feeling softer and smoother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
Received as a gift last Christmas and was surprised by the long lasting heavenly smell. I’d purchased a few products from the Body Shop previously, but was amazed by this chocolate set. Only disappointment was the body scrub quickly became oily and leaked through the container. All the other products were satisfactory. The Body Shop Shower Scrub and Moisture Set, Chocomania
Ari G.
Medford,or
This set is the best decorative and good smell there is . It is super gentle on your skin not too costy and will meet the best expectations. Great value for the price i would highly recommend and purchase again
Alexandra C.
abilene, TX
smells fantastic! you'll think you're rubbing brownie butter on yourself. melts with the heat of your hands and warm water. leaves me feeling soft and moisturized.
Teala W.
Occidental, CA
My husband got me this for a gift one year. And I absolutely fell in love with this set. A whole pampered set all in one.
Yumna Y.
Ajman
Its the best thing i have ever tried from the body shop! I really love how it feels on my skin! It smells really amazing , because it smells like chocolate😍😍 it might not be available now but if u see it go and buy it now!!!
Bestina M.
COIMBATORE
I loved this cute heart shaped gift box filled with choco treats for your skin. It's so gentle on my skin (all the products). My favorite of all is body butter . it soothes your skin. very gentle. just slides and blends on skin. keeps your skin moisturized for a relatively long time. And the lip butter is also so good. The scent of it all is to die for ! Sweet & refreshing. The Body Shop Shower Scrub and Moisture Set, Chocomania
Rose K.
maidenhead, berkshire
I love little cute gift sets like these i received it as a gift. It's gentle on my skin it makes me feel so refreshed its slightly disappointing as its not effective but it refreshes your body. The packaging is brilliant! i would definitely recommend it.
Crystal J.
I had this brought for me awhile ago. I love the body shop! Always buying things from there. This little box gift is amazing. They smell good and are Good!!
Mery Z.
Perfect product from the body shop, his perfum is juste awesome and it scrab my skin very well and let it fresh and duce
Deemah A.
I lovet i teket for me and my sister and my mom and my best frenid its soo goood and cute i lovet soo mush very nice