The Body Shop Shower Cream, Shea, 8.4 fl oz uploaded by Amanda B.The Body Shop Shower Cream, Shea, 8.4 fl oz uploaded by Amanda B.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Spoil your skin with a moisturizing, soap-free Coconut Shower Cream cleanser from The Body Shop that is full of rich, creamy, skin-softening lather and a classic, clean scent. The Body Shop difference: Our Shea Shower Cream contains Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana. Local women hand-harvest shea nuts, dry them in the sun and crack them to extract the kernels. These are roasted and ground into a paste to make the butter. How it works: Community Fair Trade shea butter has antioxidant vitamins A and E to help protect and nourish skin Community Fair Trade organic sesame oil moisturizes and softens skin Sunflower seed oil softens and moisturizes skin Our Community Fair Trade partnership with the Tungteiya Women s Shea Butter Association has helped to fund three medical centres and 10 nursery schools Vegetarian, Not Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, NO Phthalates, NO Triclosan, NO GMO.(8.4 fl oz.) see more...

Kenya J.
Kenya J.
Review for: The Body Shop Shower Cream, Shea, 8.4 fl oz
The shea shower cream is amazing! It makes the sling feel very rich and smooth like butter and makes your have a wonderful aroma of naturalness. It is very gentle on the skin and of course met my expectations. I would recommend this product to others because it actually does nourish the skin.
Renee D.
Renee D.
I get pretty dry skin on my body during the winter and it makes me itch constantly. I'm always looking for body washes that will moisturize my skin and not dry me out with too much soap, and this body wash definitely does the trick. No more itchy dry skin!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a soap-free cleanser, which means it's incredibly moisturizing and gentle on my skin. I don't need to apply lotion once I get out of the shower, even in winter. I will never stop buying this.
Janice K.
Janice K.
Lamont, FL
I use this religiously in the summertime. I smells wonderful, permeating the bathroom with a soothing shea butter smell that relaxes you. It nurtures your skin as well, making it soft and smooth.
Sonali S.
Sonali S.
One of my favorite shower gel, the body shop shower gels are the best and I only use these, I recommend this to everyone
Gabie M.
Gabie M.
Moses Lake, WA
Review for: The Body Shop Shower Cream, Shea, 8.4 fl oz
I love Shea Butter, it's so amazing on skin and it smells so good. This shower cream is so smooth on your skin and leaves it feeling super soft and not oily. I love this. The only Shea Butter I regularly use.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Grästorp
Review for: The Body Shop Shower Cream, Shea, 8.4 fl oz
I used to buy this when i was in the Philippines and I love this product! I can still remember how good the smell of even after after using it, I feels like I  don't even need a lotion whenever I use it! You don't need so much as well because it was so thick and it lathers well with a loofah or sponge. It smells great too!
Mônica S.
Mônica S.
Eschborn
Review for: The Body Shop Shower Cream, Shea, 8.4 fl oz
This smells so good , I used a lot in the Sommer , but I didn't think that's help enough my dry skin , I have a really bad dry skin , has a nice packing , I don't think its expensive at all , you can find this at body shop website or fisical stores , I won't buy again because The market has to many other brands / products to give a chance to test out.
Anaïs G.
Anaïs G.
Tellement fou !
L'odeur est juste fantastique, la douceur sur la peau vous rappellera la caresse d'une plume et vous aurez une peau finition bébé s'il vous plaît ! Oui madame !
Un réel bonheur pour votre épiderme !
Christina J.
Christina J.
Shea is my fave scent from The Body Shop. The body butter is divine and the shower cream is no less divine. The scent is warm and cozy, perfect fall and winter scent.