The Body Shop Shower Cream uploaded by Lena R.The Body Shop Shower Cream uploaded by Emma R.The Body Shop Shower Cream uploaded by Claire P.

BY THE BODY SHOP

The coconut shower cream lathers up in the shower to leave the skin feeling clean, soft and deliciously fragranced with the tropical scent of coconut. see more...

• Did anyone else have a hard time getting the product to squeeze o...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cara R.
Georgetown, MA
Love The Body Shop's Cream Wash - I use the coconut scent and find it to be very moisturizing and the scent is great, like you're own little tropical getaway in the shower. I think for the size of the bottle it is a pretty good value, especially if you buy it during one of their sales (sometimes you can find their products at TJX stores, but I haven't seen the cream washes yet). It is creamy just like the name implies, its thick, and lathers nicely. I think that it leaves my skin softer than other body washes (including others from The Body Shop). This is definitely my go to body wash in the winter. I love the it lathers nicely and can be used with just your hands, on a loofah, or on natural sponge. After using it my skin doesn't feel tight or dry which sometimes happens with other products when I get out of the shower in the winter. I pair it up with the coconut cream scrub weekly and never have a problem with my skin - I've actually had individuals comment on how soft my skin is. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good, non-drying body wash.
Claire P.
My mom gave me this for Christmas, but I thought I'd probably use it once then it would sit there like a lot of shower/body washes I get. Before I even used it, I opened the cap to smell it and oh my gosh, it smelled AMAZING. When I took a shower and used it, it felt so smooth on my skin, like I was applying a thick, creamy lotion to my skin. After the shower it leaves that amazing, not overpowering scent, and my skin feels very smooth throughout the day. Love this stuff, and will be purchasing again once it runs out!
Eileen G.
I don't love this wash, but I don't hate it either. I feel kind of neutral. It didn't have a very good consistency. It always felt like it was stuck in the bottle and it is hard enough to maneuver in the shower when the bottles are all wet. I didn't like that it was a struggle to squeeze out. The scent was very nice, but I probably won't buy again. I originally got it because the products are fair trade. I approve of the company. I just don't like the packaging.
Jenny G.
I have been using the coconut shower cream for a few weeks. First of all, THE SCENT. So good and not too artificial like other coconut scented products. The smell stays on your skin, but not in an overpowering or undesirable way. Other than the smell, this product leaves me skin feeling very fresh and clean without leaving what feels like a film of product left behind. My only issue with this product is the packaging. I find it very difficult to get the thicker cream to come out of the bottle, especially with wet hands in the shower. I would much prefer this product in run form, I think it would be easier to use.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I was turned onto this brand by my English friends that use it back home. This is just now moving into the states and it's a nice brand. I have used a few different products from their line and this shower cream is pretty nice. It's not too heavy and it doesn't feel oily.
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
This is a soap-free product, so it doesn't lather well, but it is really moisturizing. It's coconut scent is very artificial, and I'm not a huge fan of it. I don't like the packaging because it is so hard to get any product out. I don't care for this product and I definitely have other shower gels/creams that I like more.
Chloe L.
Southport
This product smells so good and its very moisturizing. I bought it from Liverpool and they have a huge range of products there. I use it quite often and it makes my skin quite soft and gentle. Its not harsh at all to the skin and I would definitely but this product again
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Much better than a shower gel! A lot more moisturizing and gentle on the skin. The coconut cream one is the best scent, it smells delicious! I would use this much more often if it cost less money compared to other shower gels, but I would definitely buy again since it lasts so long. Great product with good ingredients!
Emily H.
Coppell, TX
This Bidy Shop Shower Cream is a great product. I bought it for my sister for Christmas and found myself using it more than she was. The smell is amazing and it is so gentle on sensitive skin. I use this product very often, so often that I find myself having to keep repurchasing it. I really enjoy this product and would recommend it to everyone.
Arin T.
Painesville, OH
I love this product. It makes my skin feel silky and smooth. I like that it's not made out of soap and is made from organic coconut oil. The one downfall is the bottle is difficult to squeeze. Other than that, I loved the product and would buy again.
Eileen G.
Did anyone else have a hard time getting the product to squeeze out of the bottle? I feel like I had to squeeze extra hard and shake the bottle vigorously