BY THE BODY SHOP #48 in Body Wash

Full of shea butter, our richly moisturising soap-free shower cream will leave your skin feeling nourished, softer and freshly cleansed.

• Shower cream
  • Cleanses the skin
  • Leaves skin soft and freshly cleansed
  • Rich creamy texture
  • Soap free
  • Community Trade shea butter from Tamale, Ghana and Community Trade organic sesame oil from Nicaragua

All Ingredients

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil) (Emollient), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Surfactant), PEG-5 Cocamide (Surfactant), Coco-Glucoside (Surfactant), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Surfactant), Parfum (Fragrance), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Sesamum indicum (Sesame Oil) (Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Caramel (Colour), CI 15985 (Colour).

HOW TO USEMake The Most Of It

Lather in the shower. Rinse well.

Buy on ULTA
Jordan F.
Carmel, IN
I really like this shower cream. It is super soft and moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling super soft. I enjoy the product, but took off a couple of stars because I’m not a fan of the scent. A little more expensive than drugstore alternatives.
Anna B.
East Hanover, NJ
THE BODY SHOP® Shea Shower Cream
Cream shower gel is good. It cleanses and moisturizes the skin. I did not really like the scent, but overall it's not bad.
Sophia T.
I love this this stuff, it just makes my skin feel so moisturized and not stripped, it has a nutty earthy smell that I love, paired with the body butter, the smell lasts all day. My skin literally so moisturized that it glows.
Eunice J.
Watertown, NY
Great product but I realized I can't use product labels that have sulfur in them because it causes my hair to fall off. Besides that this products makes my hair feel smooth, silk and soft. Too bad it's not the product for me.
Kenya J.
The shea shower cream is amazing! It makes the sling feel very rich and smooth like butter and makes your have a wonderful aroma of naturalness. It is very gentle on the skin and of course met my expectations. I would recommend this product to others because it actually does nourish the skin.
Katherine F.
Cary, NC
I have dry skin and this body wash is an absolute LIFE SAVER. I use it year round and it has made a noticeable difference in the amount of lotion/oil I have to use and I no longer struggle with tight, itchy skin in the winter.

The scent is warm and ever so slightly sweet (emphasis on slightly, though, this is NOT Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Body Works). The scent lingers a little bit on your skin, but, honestly, you have to put your nose ON your arm or whatever to smell it.

It doesn't froth up much, which is fine by me but I know is an issue for some. This is because it doesn't have as many harsh surfactants as most traditional shower gels, which is what causes the foam.

At $10, and especially considering how The Body Shop is forever having sales, I think it's well worth the money. I highly recommend for people with dry skin.
Haryati S.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Mu favorite product from The Body Shop. I have probably use more than 10 bottles of this.

The smell if wonderful. It's not too strong and it last you for sometime. It does not dry out your skin as it is very moisturizing. The bottle is not too big so you can bring it for travel too. Perfect for every season.

Umm...
Cannot find any flaw with this product... If I have to give one, it will be the fact that The Body Shop does not produce this in bigger bottle.

Overall.
Yes. Yes. Yes.
Ashley G.
Olive branch, MS
I truly enjoy using this shower cream. It is soap free so it is gentle on my sensitive skin and leaves a fresh scent. It is very moisturizing and leaves my skin silky soft. I think this is very affordable and just overall great! I recommend this to anyone wanting to try an affordable shower product that feels great on the skin.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
This is so awesome in the winter when my skin starts to get dry. It's a hydrating cream body wash that leaves my skin feeling clean without being dry or tight. The fragrance it light and fresh. My only complaint is that if my skin is really dry I still need to follow with a lotion or body cream afterwards.
Chace J.
This body wash was alright. I got it during the Black Friday Sales inside of a huge bag containing other products. The body wash smelled nice, and I liked how it felt on my skin, however I didn't feel as though it really cleaned me. I found myself requiring another soap to really get a good cleanse.