BY THE BODY SHOP

Shea Shower Cream - Spoil your skin with a moisturizing, soap-free Coconut Shower Cream cleanser from The Body Shop that is full of rich, creamy, skin-softening lather and a classic, clean scent. The Body Shop difference: Our Shea Shower Cream contains Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana. Local women hand-harvest shea nuts, dry them in the sun and crack them to extract the kernels. These are roasted and ground into a paste to make the butter.How it works:Community Fair Trade shea butter has antioxidant vitamins A and E to help protect and nourish skinCommunity Fair Trade organic sesame oil moisturizes and softens skinSunflower seed oil softens and moisturizes skinOur Community Fair Trade partnership with the Tungteiya Women?s Shea Butter Association has helped to fund three medical centres and 10 nursery schoolsVegetarian,Not Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, NO Phthalates, NO Triclosan, NO GMO.(8.4 fl oz.) - Shea Shower Cream see more...

Taylor R.
Taylor R.
So insanely creamy and the scent is wonderful! Its very hydrating and makes my skin feel so,soft when out of the shower.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Maple Ridge
I love the smell of this shower cream. Soft and vanilla like. The lather is not as impressive as a shower gel but it cleaned just as effectively. I used this with a loofah and it seemed to moisturize my skin and left it very soft.
seyma k.
seyma k.
As always the bodyshops product are lovely.I love their scent its great for evrytime in the year. F4els really good on the skin. I love using it in the shower & this is one piece of my favorite set
Icetea J.
Icetea J.
Tokyo
It's a shower cream, of course, it gets the job done. But my oh my does this make the morning shower a pleaseure! The packaging is compact and easy to open/close even in a wet situation. The smell is a bit heavy and feels thick, so I wouldn't use it as much in the summer as I did in the winter. But when it's so cold outside, it felt absolutely incredible to be engulfed by the calming nice aroma of shea. The price is a bit much for a shower cream so I ended up taking one star away.
I love body shop products and this body wash comes with Shia. I love the buttery smell and the smooth texture of this product. However, i like more of lather and this doesn't foam well. I love the refreshing fragrance, but it doesn't really last long.
Hanisah M.
Hanisah M.
London, UK
My favourite shower cream from The Body Shop. It smells heavenly and the texture feels nice. After my shower my skin feels instantly soft and moisturised. It is well priced and would recommend this! Especially for skin that needs hydration.
Sylia H.
Sylia H.
Alger
Pour être honet j'ai pas esseyer cette marque mai j'ai beaucoup ontendu parler d'elle la plus part dise qu'elle est bien je veux bien esseyer quelleque échantion 😊
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
I love this product this is one of the best shower creams I have used and it is gentle to the skin it smells amazing and I highly recommended it
رجاء R.
رجاء R.
Excellent, il sent bon et hydrate la peau. J'adore ce produit et je le recommande surtout aux peaux sèches
Morgan V.
Morgan V.
Sudbury , ON
This stuff smells so good and is such a buttery luxurious body wash.I always buy these when they have their sales.