BY THE BODY SHOP

Full of shea butter, our richly moisturising soap-free shower cream will leave your skin feeling nourished, softer and freshly cleansed.

• Shower cream
  • Cleanses the skin
  • Leaves skin soft and freshly cleansed
  • Rich creamy texture
  • Soap free
  • Community Trade shea butter from Tamale, Ghana and Community Trade organic sesame oil from Nicaragua

All Ingredients

Aqua (Water) (Solvent/Diluent), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil) (Emollient), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Surfactant), PEG-5 Cocamide (Surfactant), Coco-Glucoside (Surfactant), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Surfactant), Parfum (Fragrance), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) (Emollient), Sesamum indicum (Sesame Oil) (Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Caramel (Colour), CI 15985 (Colour).

HOW TO USEMake The Most Of It

Lather in the shower. Rinse well.

Jennifer O.
Alvin, TX
Mmm...every time I smell this scent I feel like I’m at the spa. Not only does it smell SPECTACULAR but it leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth. I’ve always been weary about using scented products because I struggle with dry skin, but after hearing so many good reviews on these products I had to try them and I’m glad I did. It leaves my skin smelling/looking and feeling great. I recommend!
Carolyn L.
Odenton
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve used this countless times. It’s moisturizing, and the scent lasts. I would not say there are any cons, it can be expensive if this is the only was you use, but it feels great. My #1 recommendation.
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
I love this shower cream! I received it in a gift set and has quickly become one of my favorites! It smells incredible and pairs well with the Shea soap and body butter. Highly recommended.
Anna B.
East Hanover, NJ
THE BODY SHOP® Shea Shower Cream
Cream shower gel is good. It cleanses and moisturizes the skin. I did not really like the scent, but overall it's not bad.
Jordan F.
Carmel, IN
I really like this shower cream. It is super soft and moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling super soft. I enjoy the product, but took off a couple of stars because I’m not a fan of the scent. A little more expensive than drugstore alternatives.
Sophia T.
I love this this stuff, it just makes my skin feel so moisturized and not stripped, it has a nutty earthy smell that I love, paired with the body butter, the smell lasts all day. My skin literally so moisturized that it glows.
Eunice J.
Watertown, NY
Great product but I realized I can't use product labels that have sulfur in them because it causes my hair to fall off. Besides that this products makes my hair feel smooth, silk and soft. Too bad it's not the product for me.
Katherine F.
Cary, NC
I have dry skin and this body wash is an absolute LIFE SAVER. I use it year round and it has made a noticeable difference in the amount of lotion/oil I have to use and I no longer struggle with tight, itchy skin in the winter.

The scent is warm and ever so slightly sweet (emphasis on slightly, though, this is NOT Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Body Works). The scent lingers a little bit on your skin, but, honestly, you have to put your nose ON your arm or whatever to smell it.

It doesn't froth up much, which is fine by me but I know is an issue for some. This is because it doesn't have as many harsh surfactants as most traditional shower gels, which is what causes the foam.

At $10, and especially considering how The Body Shop is forever having sales, I think it's well worth the money. I highly recommend for people with dry skin.
Haryati S.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Mu favorite product from The Body Shop. I have probably use more than 10 bottles of this.

The smell if wonderful. It's not too strong and it last you for sometime. It does not dry out your skin as it is very moisturizing. The bottle is not too big so you can bring it for travel too. Perfect for every season.

Umm...
Cannot find any flaw with this product... If I have to give one, it will be the fact that The Body Shop does not produce this in bigger bottle.

Overall.
Yes. Yes. Yes.
Ashley G.
Olive branch , MS
I truly enjoy using this shower cream. It is soap free so it is gentle on my sensitive skin and leaves a fresh scent. It is very moisturizing and leaves my skin silky soft. I think this is very affordable and just overall great! I recommend this to anyone wanting to try an affordable shower product that feels great on the skin.