The Body Shop Shea Premium Selection Medium Gift Set uploaded by Shavonne B.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Presents don't get more luxurious than this - our collection of treats from our Spa of the World body care range to massage and moisturize skin. Infused with fine, natural ingredients from the four corners of the globe, The Body Shop's Spa of the World Relaxing Ritual Collection will help them feel so good. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Samantha H.
Evansville, IN
I love the smell of this Shea Body Shop gift set. This was my first and only product from the Body Shop. The scrub is very nice for dead skin and the body butter is wonderful for the winter, I was given this as a gift from my husband around the holidays so unsure of the price/Value. But I do enjoy the set. The Body wash however leaves my skin feeling like I just used a bar soap and in my opinion bar soaps and this soap make my body feel dry and that is not what I want out of a body wash. The body butter did last awhile and I would repurchase it and probably try other scents from the body shop.
Kimmy K.
Brownsburg, IN
This is a great kit, but there are better scents. The shea doesn't smell like much, is anything it smells like peanuts. The lotion/body butter works just as well as the other scents (they are all great). I must say thought that the shea body wash is the greatest thing in the world. It is so creamy it can be used as shaving cream, and it works really well on sunburns. The shea whip lotion isn't really whiped. It's just a thinner consistency than the shea body butter. So although I do love these products I would recommend getting a different scent. (I purchased this on my own)
Nikki G.
I love the Body Shop Shea Gift set, it is always everything you need to wash, exfoliate, and hydrate your body! I love the body shop products and I swear by them. You always get a body wash, body scrub, and body butter in these type of gift sets. The scent of the shea set in the soap and butter is soft. It will moisturize your skin and have it feeling buttery smooth!
Lyssa Angelica A.
Hanford, CA
Used rhis once. My sister let me try this and i liked it. Want to have this set especially now that i have just gave birth to mt 1st chile.i liked the mild scent. I would definitely recommend rhis product since it's best for stretch marks.
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
I love this product so much I buy it once a year as a gift for my best friend for the holidays. Not only can you use it every day, it is long lasting and very moisturizing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin!
Cynthia C.
North Miami, FL
My friend bought this gift set for me as a gift last year and I fell in love with the shea products. It literally smells like shea butter. It leaves the skin moisturized and long lasting. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ranae W.
Las Vegas, NV
I picked a few of these up last Christmas for gifts, and wound up keeping one for myself! Shea butter is one of my favorites, I love the smell, and how moisturizing it is. This gift set offers all my favorite products - the body butter is amazing!
Sayyidah A.
I love the smell and it really works. Im working 12 hours in aircond ofice. My skin are really dry and a friend suggest me Shea butter body lotion cream from body shop. There goes. I repeat using this product. Loveee it!
Cassandre C.
Absolutely love love love this product as a gift for every occasion. Just he right size samples and a reasonable price point everyone can agree to! Premium packaging, looks top of the line!
Paula F.
Los Angeles, CA
I would loge to receive this premium selection medium gift set because i love the body shop and i am shore that this set has very good product that i am shore that i will love too!