BY THE BODY SHOP #8 in Lotion

Our deliciously nutty shea butter will melt into your skin, for a richly hydrating experience. Reveal softer, fresher, nourished skin for round the clock moisture after each use.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter/Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Lanolin Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Citric Acid, Caramel, CI 19140/Yellow 5.

• Which one is the best The Body Shop body butter out of al...5 Answers
  • I have heard really positive things about Shea and the po...1 Answers
  • Anyone know when they will bring the big tubs back? The l...1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Shea Nourishing Body Butter
  • "The Shea Body Butter is one of my favorite body butters. Thick and creamy and absorbs easily into the skin without leaving a greasy residue. The scent lovely, but not overpowering. Great for my dry skin and a must have in the winter months. Reasonably priced. " in 51 reviews
  • "a little goes a long way" in 1 review
  • "I use this on my legs after I shave, Heavenly aroma and super soft skin. " in 1 review
Charity h.
sacramento
A regular of mine brought in a container of this for me and swore it would help prolong the color in my tattoos. I started using it every day and it really does have a 48hr lock on moister. I have really dry hands from having to constantly wash them, but this stuff helps.
Nicholle M.
Fair Oaks
I love this stuff! My skin is super sensitive and I’m prone to eczema. This is extremely moisturizing, smells great, and leaves my feeling smooth. My legs look so nice after using it. As far as body butters go, I don’t think it’s super expensive and it lasts me awhile.
Hattie C.
San Antonio
All of the body butters from the body shop are great. They are all so nice and thick and creamy and really leave your skin soft and supple for the whole day and even into the next day. It works best if you put it on right after your shower!
Anisha D.
El Paso, TX
I love the texture and scent it leaves in your body soo good. It is very soft in the skin. Scent last long but doesn’t feel soft for long. Perfect for the price you pay. Yes I would recommend it for everyone
Kerrie R.
For a while I was using this body butter on my legs after shaving and it worked pretty well. Hydrated them and was gentle but wasn’t quite enough moisture for me personally. Lately I’ve been using this on my feet and I really like it for that. However, for only primarily using it on my feet I feel like I’ve gone through this tub rather quickly. It does a good job but I don’t know if I would repurchase just because of how expensive it is and how quickly I’ve gone through it.
Sharon C.
Northridge, CA
I have very dry skin all year long and especially during summer & winter. If you have the same problem as me, you should give this product a try. The consistency is thicker since it’s butter lotion & not liquid. A little goes a long way with this product. It is very moisturising & it actually feels like the moisture is being locked in your skin when after application.
Niki S.
I got this in this huge gift set for X-Mas and this changed the game. I wish The Body Shop still had their stores in the mall because I would rack up on these. I'm a burn victim so where I got burned, it becomes very dry in those areas. So when I got this I was so excited. It smelled good, it left my skin so soft and moisturized, its not heavy so you can wear it in the summer. The scent isnt strong. Its so light, airy&lovely. I ran&now I can't find this particular one at my local Ulta so I have to bow down&go on Amazon....I dont wanna pay shipping lolbs but for this its worth it
Monique R.
Las Vegas, NV
Best lotions hands down. A little thick for the summer but they make me feel so hydrated. And for all day. Some others will make me feel dry within a few hours but this makes me feel great even the next day. So hydrating and keeps my skin feeling so soft. Plus the scent is amazing
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
I am a sucker for products with a good texture (there is an entire Instagram tag devoted to #texturetuesday that I look forward to every week!), and I loved how thick this body butter is- it really is solid and doesn’t melt until it comes in contact with your skin. This is made with Shea Butter sourced from Ghana with the Tungteiya Women’s Shea Butter Association. By partnering with them, The Body shop is helping to provide over 500 women with fair wages and incentives to invest in community projects. Along with that good shea butter, this also is made with cocoa butter and beeswax and it has a mild, neutral scent.
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park, OH
The body shop body butters are hands down amazing. If you can find a scent you like you should definitely try them. The hydration lasts for so long without feeling greasy or filmy. The Shea scent is really nice but light. Always come back to these
Francesca D.
Elizabeth
What ingredients are in this product? and how does it smell like?
Ruby M.
Burien, WA
Hannah B.
Cleveland, OH
I have heard really positive things about Shea and the positive benefits of it. I was wondering just how effective this body butter is and what the benefits are! Looking to buy body butter but want to get the most bang for my buck!
Tinashe M.
Toronto, ON
I've recently started using THE BODY SHOP® Shea Nourishing Body Butter. Do you have other favorite super moisturizing butters you use in the winter for dry skin?

The Body Shop

The Body Shop was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.