THE BODY SHOP® Shea Exfoliating Sugar Body Scrub uploaded by Kirsten M.THE BODY SHOP® Shea Exfoliating Sugar Body Scrub uploaded by Alyssa A.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Pick up our Shea scrub, to slough away dead skin cells, leaving your skin supremely smooth. It's sugary texture and subtle nutty scent, adds a touch of luxury to your exfoliating routine.

All Ingredients

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil, Sucrose, Silica [NANO]/Silica, Glycine Soja Oil/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil/Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Linalool, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Propylparaben, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract/Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Citric Acid, Datem, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide

THE BODY SHOP® Shea Exfoliating Sugar Body Scrub
  • "This body scrub has just the right amount of "scrubiness", and is really moisturising for my dry legs. It makes them smooth and leaves no trace of dry skin. " in 5 reviews
  • "First off the smell of this product is amazing, super fresh and tropical. The texture is really smooth and gentle and great for sensitive skin. After using this product for a couple weeks I saw my skin become a lot more even in color and smooth. Would 10/10 repurchase this product " in 3 reviews
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
I was given a mini size container of this scrub by a friend and loved the luxurious way it felt to pamper myself with this pleasant smelling scrub! I like to exfoliate then shave it off, using the scrub as a shaving cream. You kill two birds with one stone!
Adriana R.
I absolutely love this, you put just a little on your skin and it moisturizes so much. I use it almost every day. It has a good price for how good it is and it's made out of natural products. I'm going to buy the big size soon!
Carina D.
I love the size of this because of how easy it is to just throw in a bag and take on trips. I usually only use cross body bags which tend to be a little smaller and this fits right in. I also don't really like committing to a large tube of lotion so I prefer the smaller size. The smell is amazing and I love the thickness of this lotion. It's easy to evenly spread on your body and I love to put it on after a shower.
Brittany D.
I have tried multiple scrubs from The Body Shop, and they all have somewhat of a rough texture but definitely get you completely exfoliated! They are creamy, with coarse exfoliating beads, so you feel like your skin is being moisturizer as you are scrubbing. Leaves you feeling soft and smooth. I do not love this scent, but overall it works well!
Kirsten M.
West Milford, NJ
This is my favorite body scrub by far. I've gotten lots of uses out of a tiny amount. It smells like cinnamon rolls to me. Or maybe I'm just hungry every time I use it. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. It's hard to find a gentle scrub that does the job and hydrates your skin. 10/10 would totally repurchase.
Jo A.
Parkville, MD
I love the smell of this one. It works like a great lather on skin, the tiny scrubs are just perfect to not hurt sensitive skin. Also, I notice the shea works well on my skin, my skin doesn't get dry after I take a bath and it doesn't become flaky. I also use the other shea products with it.
Kara C.
Anaheim, CA
I love this body scrub!!! It smells so good, but not overpowering. I received it as a gift from my friend from the Body Shop in my local mall. It's a scrub, but it's not too harsh, and it keeps your skin smooth and soft. I'm definitely going to buy some more when mine runs out, and I would recommend it to everyone who likes body scrubs
Lauren S.
Martinez, GA
I love this body scrub its really moisturizing. i get really dry skin on my legs from time to time and this works great. i love the scent too. body shop is a little pricey but well worth the money plus they have different sizes if you dont go through a whole tub or don't want to commit.
Nicole K.
Geneva, OH
I love the formula of thos product that I own three different scents. A little goes such a long way to mosturize without leaving a greasy residue. I keep one on my nightstand, in my purse, and on my desk. But be careful, the one on my desk goes fastt because the whole office comes to use it! We are all in love.
Jillian S.
Skokie, IL
I don't use body scrub very often because I have a limited amount of time in the shower, but this mini shea body scrub gives me the best feeling skin in a quick amount of time when I want to pamper myself! The only con is the size, I always wish there were more!