THE BODY SHOP® Shea Body Scrub

Shea Body Scrub - The Body Shop difference: Shea Body Scrub will reveal softer, glowing skin with exfoliating salt grains and organic sugar in a moisturizing, oil-based scrub that has a fresh, classic scent. Community Fair Trade shea butter has antioxidant Vitamins A and E to help protect and nourish skin. Community Fair Trade organic soy oil is very rich in essential fatty acids that help to repair skin?s moisture barrier, so skin is smooth and supple. Community Fair Trade organic sugar and salt grains gently exfoliate skin.100% Vegetarian, Never Tested on Animals, Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients, No Sulfates, No Phthalates, No GMOs, No Triclosan(7.9 oz) - Shea Body Scrub

Is this an in shower body scrub?
Is this product good ?
What can you tell me about this product?🤔😊
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Shea Body Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I've got dry skin I use this 2-3 times a week to get any dry skin build up. I love this! It gently removes dead skin and added bonus is that it leaves you feeling moisturized and smonth. I've repurchased so I definitely recommend in reviews
I use this sugar scrub before I shave my legs and it keeps my blade sharp and the razor slide at its highest smooth potential. It smells great and very moisturizing. I like using this especially in the winter when my skin gets super dry and sensitive. in reviews
...smooth. It leaves behind a slight moisturizer. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I would for sure recommend this to others!in reviews
Lisa R.
Visalia, CA
If I could give this 100 stars I would. This scrub leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized. I bought mine at the body shop at my local mall. This is the second one that I've purchased. I would buy this again
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,457 reviews
THE BODY SHOP® Shea Body Scrub uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Body Shop Shea body scrub and it retails for $21.00. Helps reveal softer, glowing skin with exfoliating salt grains and organic sugar. Moisturizing, oil based scrub. Not overly heavy or greasy feeling on your skin after you wash it off, does a decent job of exfoliating. It is almost too gentle in my opinion. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. You can use 3 times a week if desired. This does have a scent. The company does not test on animals and uses natural ingredients. The container is able to be recycled.
Nita F.
I love scrubs. I always use it before a shave. I don't know why but this particular kind is far better than any other I've used. I believe it helps reduce the onset of shave bumps as well.
Amanda E.
Baltimore, MD
This stuff smells so good. And the Smallest amount goes a long way. I have very dry skin, especially in the winter, and it’s not very comfortable or attractive. This Exfoliator makes my skin look so much better after one use. Makes my skin much more smooth. Love it!
Anaa R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is really useful for dry skin and sensitive skin. I have very sensitive skin and this made me feel great and fresh. It also has the best smell and it makes your skin feel great! This is not that expensive and its worth buying it. I recommend this body scrub a lot if you have very dry or sensitive skin :)!
Lauren B.
Middletown, NJ
I love this lotion! I have a few from the body shop but this scent is a favorite. It leaves my skin a bit greasy so I usually use it at night after a shower. I would purchase this product again! In other scents as well.
Anum A.
Fontana, CA
Amazing product I absolutely recommend this to everyone i know and such a natural finish and the smell stays through out the day and its amazing! Definitely going to get more after I go through this.
Sam G.
This scrub not only exfoliates my skin but leaves it super moisturized and supple as well. I love using this before bed and use the shea body butter as well. Pillow soft skin. Great price point. I would definitely recommend you try them all.
jennifer J.
Warren, MI
I really like this product I received it as a gift I love Shea based anyting pretty much I love very rich body scrubs and body creams and Shea butter will do that this was very affordable I believe and a little bit of this goes a long way I would recommend to others it's very moisturizing you don't even need to use shaving cream when you use this product and a little bit goes a long way I have since started making my own shea based and coconut oil based lotions and body scrubs at home which is wonderful because it's all natural
Tracey S.
Bronx, NY
THE BODY SHOP® Shea Body Scrub This is my favorite lotion. I have extremely dry skin and it moisturizes my dry skin so well. The lotion is heavy but it is easily absorbed into the skin. It has a light shea butter fragrance and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. This lotion is made for extremely dry skin and it works wonders. I have been using this lotion for years and it is still one of my favorites.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Salome N.
New Castle, DE
Nini D.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
THE BODY SHOP® Shea Body Scrub ? In general I am in love with this brand. But have not used this product. Any advices? Or can you reccomend any body scrab that you have tested and are your favourites?
Michaela L. il y a 8 mois
It’s great product I recommend trying it !