The Body Shop Shea Body Butter 1.75 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of The Body Shop Shea Body Butter 1.75 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
ÔÇťShea butter is so silky smooth and hydrating. I like that is natural and is great for very dry skin. The scent is so amazing people always compliment me and ask me what I'm wearing. Noticeable scent, but not overbearing! ÔÇŁ in reviews
Meredith G.
Maryville, TN
This butter saved my skin this winter! The ultra smooth, great smelling shea body butter is a joy to lather on after the shower. It leaves you soft and smooth for over a day, just like the container said! I now see this as a staple to my winter beauty product go to list!
Carrie E.
This is the only lotion that keeps my skin moisturized in dry winter weather! Just the right amount of scent, too. It's a little pricy, but one tub lasts me for quite a while. My family usually gifts it to each other for Christmas because we all love it!
Adrianne C.
Bakersfield
I love body butters and Body Works has some great body butters many different flavors and sense they're very smooth
Arwa B.
Loved literally ever drop of this body butter- found it to be moisturizing without feeling heavy. It did an amazing job sinking in and my skin looked better and more nourished after use - I keep going back to this !
Caitie W.
I am obsessed with this. It's super moisturizing, and it smells amazing. It was my every day moisturizer. I used to buy it on the reg when my financial situation was better. With that being said, it's like mid-range in terms of price. I recommend it for anyone not on a drugstore budget.
Mechan A.
Omaha, NE
This product is beyond amazing for dry skin but is a wonderful product for all skin types. It is super moisturizing, non greasy, and has a clean scent. It works well for men or woman it is neither musky or sweet just a nice clean and superior moisturizing body butter.
Emily E.
Bolton, Greater Manchester
This product is one of my favourite moisturisers, a must have! It works a treat when healing tattoos as well!
Cindy G.
Bolingbrook, IL
I love the Body Shop products! They are my favorite. Shea body butter is sooo nice and creamy without being greasy at all. None of their body butters are greasy. My favorite scent though is morenga. I hope, one day, their store reopens in our local mall. I need to see, smell and try a product before I buy it.
Stephanie W.
Culpeper, VA
This is one of my staple body butters. It keeps my skin supple and in the summer my feet look great with no cracked heels. The is a very affordable product. You can always stock up during sales, so save your coins ­čśë I'm looking forward to purchasing this body butter again.
Annalise M.
This body butter laves my skin so smooth and soft after applying. It has a mild scent, which I like, because it doesn't overwhelm you

Looking for your answer?