BY THE BODY SHOP

Shea Beauty Bag - Make someone feel beautiful from head to toe this festive season. Filled with rich shea scented treats, this sweet set makes for an ideal holiday gift. Blended with Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana.Set Includes:Shea Shower Cream 2.2Shea Body Butter 1.69 ozShea Hand Cream 1.0 ozTaupe Mini Crinkle Bath Lily - Shea Beauty Bag see more...

The Body Shop Shea Beauty Bag
Amo amo amo esse aí sempre tem q ter se não tiver aí aí aí já fico triste qualidade 1000
Deana M.
Oxnard, CA
Love this product leaves my hands soft and smelling good! Would recommend this product
🎀 👑.
Bouira
Review for: The Body Shop Shea Beauty Bag more...
I fell in love with this product 😍 amazing . this toner is gentl enought for my sensetive skin and does a great job of removing any residue of make up that didn't quite get removed . it's a good purchase but wait for the body shop for to have a sale they have them often and you can get your essenyials at a better price i will definitelly using again and again
Arianne L.
Chestermere, AB
Review for: The Body Shop Shea Beauty Bag more...
The scent, everything in this collection has helped me. Pricey but worth the purchase! It has lasted me a while, I’m also a huge fan of coconut. I use it probably twice a week and I love my skin, please do try it.
Tayba P.
Review for: The Body Shop Shea Beauty Bag more...
I think the shea beauty bag is really good the scent is really nice and the beauty bag is really helpfull to store the stuff in also the body scrub and the addition stuff they give is absolutely amazing and o would recommend it to all .
Kalece P.
London
Very handy little travel sized items. Very good value I was given as a gift so not completely sure of the price but I used it while I was abroad. Gentle products not harsh on the skin. Would definitely recommend as there excellent products and perfect for travel.
Elaine W.
Markham, ON
I love this set ! It's absolutely perfect for traveling because everything is in travel size. The body butter is so soft and very hydrating on the hands and body :) I would totally recommend The Body Shop set to everyone I know: friends, neighbors, and family!
Stephanie K.
Caledon, ON
I got this set for Xmas and it's amazing! Normally i like the more fruity scents from the body shop hut this smells so rich. Both the lotion and the body butter are amazing for my super dry skin
Kassandra M.
I love these bags. The products are great. I love having all my products that I use have the same scent because sometimes the smells clash. If you're not carful while you use a bunch of different scented products. You can never go wrong with the body shop, I have never had a dud yet.
Ozge O.
One of my most favourite scents from body shop has to be Shea. These products put together leave your skin feeling radiant and smelling amazing! It lasts a long time as well, for at least 20 hours. I've nearly run out and I am going to be buying a new one soon.
Ótima qualidade de produto com boas informações facilidade de aplicar o produto assim queria muito poder adquirir ele
mariuxi s.
Really that is the cost? What does the case contain?