BY THE BODY SHOP

Shea Beauty Bag - Make someone feel beautiful from head to toe this festive season. Filled with rich shea scented treats, this sweet set makes for an ideal holiday gift. Blended with Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana.Set Includes:Shea Shower Cream 2.2Shea Body Butter 1.69 ozShea Hand Cream 1.0 ozTaupe Mini Crinkle Bath Lily - Shea Beauty Bag see more...

Gayla O.
The Body Shop's Shea body products are the best in the market. It's worth every penny and contains products you simply will not want to live without. The scent is perfect, a little sexy but light. The feel of the products is amazingly light, yet deeply nourishing.
Theresa H.
I love this set ! It's so great for traveling because all the ideas are already in travel size. The body butter is so soft and very hydrating on the hands and body :)
I would totally recommend The Body Shop set and the whole company its self !
Kylie S.
Athens, GA
I ove the smell of shea butter and this kit definitely has very nice scent to it. I love the body scrubs from the Body Shop. I enjoy the feeling of my skin after I use their body scrubs. I have sensitive skin but I use this scrub twice a week and love it!
Samantha S.
Hendersonville, NC
I love all the body shop products. Great quality products. I have sensitive skin and I the body shop products are wonderful. The shea butter body butter leaves skin so soft.
I enjoyed this bag very much. It was given to me as a present and sat under my sick for a long time but after recently using it, I really loved the results. It was gentle but got the job done. I would definitely use this again!
Leslie N.
My main reason for buying the beauty bag is the sets! I love to display them in my room and to give them as gifts. I love the body lotions a lot because they are always so soft and I love a good scented product!
Brie K.
New York
Review for: The Body Shop Shea Beauty Bag more...
Great go to gift for the holidays. I gave out 10 of these last year and received 10 thank you notes/ emails for showing them these great products. Definitely will look for something similar again this year.
Nadia M.
La Porte, IN
This bag can carry everything you need for your lovely trip! Any where you wanna go this bag will be there for you. It also can carry some of your makeup , pretty much anything
Erika T.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love the smell! And the feeling after using it this products is amazing. Plus you get this cut bag to bring them with you. I recommend this product to Shea butter lovers.
Brianna R.
Richmond, KY
I received this bag as a birthday gift one year. I enjoyed it and it left me wanting more. I have yet to purchase more but definitely will when I come across it!
Ótima qualidade de produto com boas informações facilidade de aplicar o produto assim queria muito poder adquirir ele
mariuxi s.
Really that is the cost? What does the case contain?