BY THE BODY SHOP

Shea Beauty Bag - Make someone feel beautiful from head to toe this festive season. Filled with rich shea scented treats, this sweet set makes for an ideal holiday gift. Blended with Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana.Set Includes:Shea Shower Cream 2.2Shea Body Butter 1.69 ozShea Hand Cream 1.0 ozTaupe Mini Crinkle Bath Lily - Shea Beauty Bag see more...

Jennie C.
The smell won me over immediately. It was a really nice and calm scent. However, it lasted a few hours and then I didn't smell it as much. I wasn't too impressed with the cream body wash. I felt that it didn't lather like the regular kind of body wash. This is a great value for the price. I will definitely buy these beauty bags again.
Hanna I.
Review for: The Body Shop Shea Beauty Bag more...
Its shea i love it it helps my dry ski ans i for this from my boyfriend for valentines and i fell i love with it. The bosy wash the lotion the acrub its all amazing and from what i know the price is affordable!!
Brynn L.
Ventura, CA
Review for: The Body Shop Shea Beauty Bag more...
I got this set as a gift and I loved it. The smell is amazing and the wash leaves your body moisturized. I especially loved the body scrub to get off dead skin and the body butter was amazing. The loofa was a really nice touch also
Zoey W.
Pittsford, NY
I purchased this bag in a small size from Marshalls for a great price of $9.99. The sizes of the products were perfect for sampling them to see if I was going to get them in a larger size. The products in the bag smelled great as I got the orange scented bag. My favorite product was the body butter, however I was pretty disappointed when after a couple of months the texture became a bit thicker and didn't spread as well. I loved to use the loofa with the shower cream before I shaved my legs to exfoliate them to make them softer, and when I would get out of the shower I put the body butter on which was really refreshing. I am a huge fan of The Body Shop's products and give this bag 5 stars.
Chelsea H.
Ripley, TN
Honestly just bought this product for the bag the bag was gorgeous I never thought I would actually used to step inside and normally I just pass it on to my mother however I ran out of soap shower and luckily I had this on hand it smells amazing it made my body feels so soft in the scrub and felt like he was actually getting inside my pores cleaning out the dirt I would recommend this product to anybody and I will definitely be using it again
Breanna B.
Philadelphia, PA
I fell in LOVE with this product. I love using it during the summer time to keep my skin nice and even from tanning. I also love it cause it also makes my skin look refreshed and not dry out. It is always on my gift list for every occasion. I would HIGHLY recommend this for purchase for yourself or a loved one!
Zoë F.
Evansville
The Shea butter is a must for dried out skin! Shea butter hydrates immediately, but isn't greasy. It soaks into your skin well and doesn't have extra left over that can turn into a greasy hot mess. It helps hydrate areas thoroughly and is definitely a must if you're shopping at the body shop
Molly P.
Hamburg, NY
This would be a really good use for those with dry irritated skin. It's also a good value product. It's not that pricey. Is it long lasting? Yes. It leaves your skin feeling rich and beautiful. I use it at least 3-4 times a week. I recommend this to everyone. Good luck!
Vivian A.
Torrance, CA
the shea collextion smells like shea butter and lightly of almonds. IF you don't mind sticking your fingers in a tub, this will be your best friend. It keeps you moisturized but it doesn't stay heavy. This is my holy grail secret weapon for dry skin.
Tracy C.
Brook Park, OH
I haven't used this kind, but I have used the body scrub. I absolutely loved it. I like exfoliating my body as opposed to a smooth wash to scrub away the dead skin cells (that we all have). The scent was vanilla and it wasn't too strong but certainly noticeable. I would not buy it again because it is unfortunately pricey.
Ótima qualidade de produto com boas informações facilidade de aplicar o produto assim queria muito poder adquirir ele
mariuxi s.
Really that is the cost? What does the case contain?