BY THE BODY SHOP

Transform an 'almost right' shade into your perfect one in just one drop with The Body Shop's Shade Adjusting Drop Liquid Foundation. Lightening drop lightens and neutralizes yellowness, while the darkening drop darkens while keeping natural depth

• Use to transform the shade of your face makeup
  • Choose lightening or darkening formula
  • Enriched with community trade Marula from Namibia
  • All Ingredients

Aqua (Solvent), Diheptyl Succinate (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Cyclohexasiloxane (Conditioning Agent), Octocrylene (Ultraviolet Light Absorber), PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate (Emulsifying Agent), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Ultraviolet Light Absorber), Silica (Absorbent), Cetyl Dimethicone (Emollient), Titanium Dioxide (Ultraviolet Light Absorber), Hydrogenated Polydecene (Skin Conditioning Agent), Magnesium Sulfate (Absorbent/Bulking Agent), Alcohol Denat. (Solvent), Glycerin (Humectant), Disteardimonium Hectorite (Stabiliser), Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Ammonium C6-16 Perfluoroalkylethyl Phosphate (Surfactant - Emulsifying Agent), Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer (Film Former), Ethylhexylglycerin (Skin Conditioning Agent), Caprylhydroxamic Acid (Chelating Agent), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (Skin Conditioning Agent - Humectant), p-Anisic Acid (pH Adjuster), Parfum (Fragrance Ingredient), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Propylene Glycol (Humectant), Sodium Hyaluronate (Humectant), Rosa Alba Flower Extract (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), BHT (Antioxidant), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Sorbic Acid (Preservative). [+/- CI 77891 (Colorant), CI 77499 (Colour), CI 77492 (Colorant), CI 77491 (Colorant)].

Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I have the lightening drops and I’ve probably gone through six bottles at this point. The actual product is amazing. It mixes well with every foundation I’ve tried. What I don’t like is that you get such a small amount. I order at least 2 to 3 bottles every time because I fly through them. Also, the packaging sucks. Once you start getting low, you end up with so much product that the dropper can’t pick up. I end up flipping the bottle upside and propping it against the side of an old eye cream jar. It’s crazy how many more uses I get out of it once I’ve emptied it in there. I really wish they would redesign the packaging or at least come out with a bigger bottle.
Poppy D.
Barry
I don’t know what I’d do without this!! I’m literally paler than every foundation in winter so I need something like this to make foundation work for me. The pink tone does not translate as I am very much yellow-olive toned. The pipet is very annoying and hard to get the hang of - it’s pretty much pointless. I wish they’d change the packaging. There are other dupes that are cheaper - I think nyx has one and I’ll probably go for that one once I’ve run out as this isn’t the cheapest.
Kholoud R.
Doha , Doha
Has anyone like me buy foundation shade that does not much your skin shade ?, will this product was a life changer for me , I use it to light the darker foundation I bought to look little tan 😂 , this product has thick texture ,the only complain is I wish the product was in pump beaches the texture was thick , dropper wasn’t functional
Rylee W.
Toronto
Bought this for when it's summer. I tan very easily so I needed something to darken my foundation. I wasn't really sure how much to use so it's easy to put too much and having to do it over again. Other than that it didn't ruin the texture of the foundation and it applied just fine
K e.
Sudbury, ON
The Body Shop always has sweet deals going on like buy 3 get 3 free! I love going there and this is one of the products I got last time for free. My skin is always changing, mostly because I tan so easily. My foundation doesn't always match me so perfectly, like right now it's a tad to dark. So I just use 2 drops of the lightner mixed in it and it makes it my perfect colour again!
Skye S.
Calgary
I have the lightening drops and they definitely what they’re supposed to . A con would be the strong alcohol smell but these work just fine ! They do tend to not work as well in glowy foundations because they’re a bit matte but I don’t mind too too much !
Amber T.
I have the lightening drops and they are amazing at adjusting the foundation without affecting the formula of your foundation. They do seem slightly pink toned though so bare that in mind when making your purchase
Laura R.
Sudbury
I am quite fair and it is not often I purchase a foundation light enough for me or one that won’t oxidize. I have pink undertones and the lightening shade drops are off white with a pink undertone. It doesn’t alter the finish of the foundation. It is very affordable. Get the product out with the eye drops can be messy.
Clare M.
Surrey, BC
This is a review for the lightening drops. The packaging is so pretty, but the dropper is trash! It doesn’t pick up any product! The product itself is really greasy feeling and burns when you apply it. It lightens things slightly but completely changes a products consistency. Do not buy this!
Diana D.
Cairo, Cairo
It is an amazing product
It has multiple uses
It can be used as an adjusting shader for foundation or concelar
It is money saver
It is also can be used as a cream contour ;)
Affordable