BY THE BODY SHOP

Connect more intimately with your partner as you indulge in a sensual and stimulating oil blend containing ylang ylang, kukui oil and vanilla. Community Trade organic soy oil is rich in essential fatty acids to repair the skin’s moisture barrier, restoring smoothness and suppleness. Community Trade marula oil and Community Trade organic olive oil moisturize, condition and soften skin. A blend of essential oils including Polynesian ylang ylang, kukui and Tahitian vanilla are known for their aphrodisiac properties and their sweet sensual fragrance as they help soothe the skin. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Sensual Massage Oil. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bridy S.
This is the best stuff! Hydrates your skin as well!! Makes your skin look glowing and healthy! Good value for the results!
Laura H.
Arnold
After a long fat day at work... this is amazing to massage into tired legs and feet. Great price.  Smells amazing!
Desiree S.
Love this oil! Definitely good for all over body exposure. Not a bad smell either. Others have been awful.
Ashley M.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff rocks I love this oil and the way it makes your skin feel it makes your skin feel soft too
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love, love, love massage oils. Especially ones that involve vanilla because vanilla is such a welcoming and relaxing smell. My boyfriend and I use this when we're giving each other massages after a long day and we both agree it's an amazing product and well worth what you pay for it. It leaves you smelling amazing, without the gross feeling oil usually leaves on you.
Jillian D.
Chesterfield, MI
My best friend is a massage therapist! She swears by this massage oil! It smells good and does leave your skin silky smooth.
Dylann D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate the smell of vanilla, but still a decent product. The packaging was beautiful though and thTs what drew me to this product
Kayleigh C.
Sunderland, Tyne & Wear
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this oil it is amazing! it has a lovely scent to it, i usually dont like oils but this one is genuienly amazing. it doesnt leave a greasy feel to your skin at all. i was really supprised whenni used this because i expexted it to be the same as many other oils ive used. Highly recomend!!
Tanya L.
Galway city Ireland
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I get really stressed out from whatever it maybe I like to use this product as it has a real calming effect I think and I just feel totally relaxed with it
Anniely/Daniel N.
miami
Beauty Junkie Expert
The most sensual thing you can ask for. I love the smell, I felt like a victory angel. This cream I recommend a friend and I would buy it a thousand times