BY THE BODY SHOP

Connect more intimately with your partner as you indulge in a sensual and stimulating oil blend containing ylang ylang, kukui oil and vanilla. Community Trade organic soy oil is rich in essential fatty acids to repair the skin’s moisture barrier, restoring smoothness and suppleness. Community Trade marula oil and Community Trade organic olive oil moisturize, condition and soften skin. A blend of essential oils including Polynesian ylang ylang, kukui and Tahitian vanilla are known for their aphrodisiac properties and their sweet sensual fragrance as they help soothe the skin. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. This product is 100% vegetarian. Sensual Massage Oil. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda R.
Albany, GA
This Body Shop sensual massage oil is wonderful! I love Body Shop products and this is one more of their greats! The kukui oil smells like heaven and the oil is not heavy at all. I recommend using as often as you can
Ramya T.
Eden Prairie, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The body shop has been one of my favorite brands for skin care products. I have rarely been disappointed by any of their products but this one wasn't for me.
I somehow didn't really like the scent of this one though it claims to be sensuous and all. I still tried to give this a fair try but no. Not for me
Lesly R.
Frederick , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this oil on my hands everyday it's different from any regular lotion on my hands because sometimes lotion is sticky but this oil is super gentle and smells amazing I am a repeater of this product and love it !! I keep three at home for my mother and I
Tiffany T.
North Bergen, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
leaves skin feels hydrated but without the oily residue. skin feels soft and you can feel the oil penetrate deep into the muscle and relax the muscles. great product that i highly recommend for anyone. a product you wont de disappionted in. i know I wasn't.
Silvia M.
Mc Bain , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is perfect to have at my night stand some times have a sore muscle this really helps when I and giving my self out my hubby a massage. It perfect it glides and it has the right texture
TONYA b.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this drink u can find it in any store if ur looking for it very good drink its very affordable not expensive at all no it's not my first time buying it I always buy it yes I would recommend it to others
Sabrina F.
Austin, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love, love, love massage oils. Especially ones that involve vanilla because vanilla is such a welcoming and relaxing smell. My boyfriend and I use this when we're giving each other massages after a long day and we both agree it's an amazing product and well worth what you pay for it. It leaves you smelling amazing, without the gross feeling oil usually leaves on you.
Nina K.
Was too drying for my face so I discontinued it.but might be good for others.it just didn't work for me.body shop has great products love their vitamin c night serum
Andrea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This oil is a staple of my self care and I've recommended to a number of friends and family members. I love the scent and the way my skin glows after use.
Dylann D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate the smell of vanilla, but still a decent product. The packaging was beautiful though and thTs what drew me to this product