BY THE BODY SHOP

Seaweed Purifying Facial Cleanser is a mild oil-free and soap-free milky cleansing lotion. Effectively removes makeup and impurities without drying the skin. Leaves skin soft and supple with a shine free matte finish. Designed with seaweed to effectively care for combination to oily skin. Our leave-on Seaweed products contain both wild-harvested Community Trade seaweed from Ireland and our adaptive, oil-balancing technology, so shiny zones are controlled all day and essential moisture is delivered to your skin where it needs it most. What’s more, our seaweed is sustainable and naturally grown without chemicals or fertilizers, making it an environmentally-sound choice. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. see more...

• Does using tea tree disturb the bodies natural "g... Be the first to answer!
  • Need a new facial cleanser that doesn't contain a lot of chemical...2 Answers
  • Is this a makeup remover or should I clear off my makeup before u...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It leaves my skin soft and supple, and it doesn't overly dry it or leave a strange film." in 1 review
  • "I hate that the price is so high for such small bottles, but The Body Shop has great sales a few times a year, so I just stock up then. " in 1 review
Michelle L.
Springfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great daily facial cleanser for my combination skin! It clears away the dead skin cells and any leftover products from my nighttime routine. I use other things to remove makeup but I'll often use this to get what was missed as well as help to restore balance to my skin since makeup removers can leave me feeling a bit too dry.
Abby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of the products from The Body Shop!! I especially love the Seaweed Purifying Facial Cleanser, as it cleans my face without leaving it too dry or too oily. It also doesn't have any strong scent, so you don't feel like you put on fragrance when you wash your face! LOVE IT!!!
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this facial cleanser for the fact it actually cleans your face very well! It's so effective and it's so gentle against your skin! It doesn't irritate your skin. It gives you a smooth soft finish that you can tell works for any type of skin.
Micah C.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this because it smelled really good. But I don't think it did much in terms of my acne. It was also drying at times. I feel like this cleanser was much stronger than the ones I have used before.
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! I have combination skin and using this wash for a week has made my face feel so smooth. I love the scent, and it's not too bad a price when they have their buy 3 get 3 deal! Definitely worth it
Gabbi C.
Swainsboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Visablly shrank my pores especially around my cheeks and nose. Would definitely recommend this product. Don't let the word seaweed turn you away! ūüėä
Lydia P.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This not only cleans your face from the daily gunk but it also rejuvinizes your skin even after you've taken off your makeup .
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My face felt extremely clean. Got most makeup off. Smells nice. Not too expensive. Bottle lasts a few months for me.
Ashley S.
Dumfries, VA
I tend to have a lot of skin allergies, so I have a limited selection of face washes that don't make my face break out in a rash. I have used The Body Shop's Seaweed line for almost 3 years now with not difficulty. I hate that the price is so high for such small bottles, but The Body Shop has great sales a few times a year, so I just stock up then.
Paige M.
Vernon, MI
I really like how this product makes my skin feel. I got it in a special package at the body shop with the moisturizer and toner for A GREAT deal so look for those! This cleanses my skin perfectly without being too harsh
Mary O.
Pasco, WA
Is this a makeup remover or should I clear off my makeup before using?
Beth L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Has anyone tried this line? If so what did you like about it, not like about it?
Dilly S.
Severna Park, MD
Need a new facial cleanser that doesn't contain a lot of chemicals. I have prescription medicine to use now for my acne that dries my skin out so I just need a basic cleanser. I don't want anything with benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. Is this a good one? If not what would you recommend?
Marissa F.
Peterborough, ON - Ontario
Does this help with small breakouts? I'm looking for a nice cleanser.
Nicole C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this helpful at all for combination/sensitive skin at all?