BY THE BODY SHOP

Seaweed Purifying Facial Cleanser is a mild oil-free and soap-free milky cleansing lotion. Effectively removes makeup and impurities without drying the skin. Leaves skin soft and supple with a shine free matte finish. Designed with seaweed to effectively care for combination to oily skin. Our leave-on Seaweed products contain both wild-harvested Community Trade seaweed from Ireland and our adaptive, oil-balancing technology, so shiny zones are controlled all day and essential moisture is delivered to your skin where it needs it most. What’s more, our seaweed is sustainable and naturally grown without chemicals or fertilizers, making it an environmentally-sound choice. We have never tested on animals. Similarly, we insist that our suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes. see more...

• Does using tea tree disturb the bodies natural "g...Be the first to answer!
  • Need a new facial cleanser that doesn't contain a lot of chemical...2 Answers
  • Is this a makeup remover or should I clear off my makeup before u...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It leaves my skin soft and supple, and it doesn't overly dry it or leave a strange film." in 1 review
  • "I hate that the price is so high for such small bottles, but The Body Shop has great sales a few times a year, so I just stock up then. " in 1 review
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
I have oily combination skin and this product works great with it. It has an amazing scent and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. I use in the morning and at night to wash my face and it's not harsh at all. It is on the pricier side for a smaller bottle ($14) so a little more than drugstore but I usually buy during the b3g3 sale at the body shop and stock up for a few months.
Alana H.
Alana H.
After just one use of the Seaweed Facial Cleanser and Seaweed Clarifying Toner my pores were visibly smaller. It's the first product I use in the morning and one of the last I use at night. My skin feels so fresh and clean after using this cleanser. The best part is that you can just wipe it off with a cotton pad or tissue -- no water or washcloth needed!
Margaret C.
Margaret C.
Buffalo, NY
Absolutely LOVE this face wash. I tried the tea tree and that was a little harsh on my face but this one is perfect and I use it with a face scrubber, smells great couldn't be happier.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this facial cleanser for the fact it actually cleans your face very well! It's so effective and it's so gentle against your skin! It doesn't irritate your skin. It gives you a smooth soft finish that you can tell works for any type of skin.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I use this cleanser in the morning with another scrub cleanser, because I like to have exfoliation in the morning. Alone, this wash feels fresh, but I can't feel the effect. There is no tingle or coolness to it. It does, however, seem effective to calm redness caused by acne. I haven't noticed an effect on breakouts.
Micah C.
Micah C.
Baltimore, MD
I liked this because it smelled really good. But I don't think it did much in terms of my acne. It was also drying at times. I feel like this cleanser was much stronger than the ones I have used before.
Gabbi C.
Gabbi C.
Stillmore
Beauty Junkie Expert
Visablly shrank my pores especially around my cheeks and nose. Would definitely recommend this product. Don't let the word seaweed turn you away! 😊
LAUREN H.
LAUREN H.
BREWERTON, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did there online quiz to determine what products to use. I have combo and sensitive skin This and all the other products made my face sting and burn I returned all the products
Lydia P.
Lydia P.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This not only cleans your face from the daily gunk but it also rejuvinizes your skin even after you've taken off your makeup .
Kamille J.
Kamille J.
Brooklyn, NY
I like this product. I use this in conjunction with the seaweed mask when giving myself a spa day. This products helps when I am having a hormonal breakout on my face.
Mary O.
Mary O.
Pasco, WA
Is this a makeup remover or should I clear off my makeup before using?
Beth L.
Beth L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Has anyone tried this line? If so what did you like about it, not like about it?
Dilly S.
Dilly S.
Severna Park, MD
Need a new facial cleanser that doesn't contain a lot of chemicals. I have prescription medicine to use now for my acne that dries my skin out so I just need a basic cleanser. I don't want anything with benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. Is this a good one? If not what would you recommend?
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Peterborough, ON - Ontario
Does this help with small breakouts? I'm looking for a nice cleanser.
Jalm P.
Jalm P.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this product cause any skin irritation? I live in a city with high humidity in the summer and we spend a lot of time in the sun and at the pool! Wonder would it make a difference