THE BODY SHOP® Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask

BY THE BODY SHOP

Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask - The Body Shop Difference: Wild-harvested seaweed, which comes from The Body Shop's fabulous Community Trade partner in Ireland, is an incredibly nutritive sea vegetable that has been a diet stable in Japan and China for thousands of years. How it works: Community Trade bladderwack seaweed and seaweed harvested from the French coast balance skin tone and purify and clarify the complexion. 100% natural clay complex cleanses and revitalizes skin; negatively charged ions act like magnets to draw out dirt and impurities from the pores. Seaweed is packed with vitamins and minerals that are also great for your skin, and because it moisturizes and conditions with zero oils, it is ideal for use on normal to shiny skin. Grown without any chemicals or fertilizers, The Body Shop's seaweed is an entirely natural and sustainable ingredient that re-grows fully within two years. Vegetarian. Not Tested on Animals. Contains Community Fair Trade Ingredients. No Phthalates. No Triclosan. No GMO. - Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask

THE BODY SHOP®  Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask
THE BODY SHOP® Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask
  • "I have super sensitive skin, and am still getting zits in my late twenties. I love this mask. I feel like it cleanses deeply, and it doesn't over dry. I have used it as a spot treatment on zits as well. I leave it on longer than it recommends, and have not had any problems. " in 11 reviews
Hillary T.
Garden Grove, CA
I got this mask for only $4.99 at Marshall’s and it was the best $4.99 that I have ever spent!
I have tried Glam Glow SuperMud clay mask before and I didn’t like it because it was too thin and liquid-y and tingled too much.

I like The Body Shop’s clay mask better because it is Vegan & Cruelty Free.
The consistency is also thicker and a little goes a LONG WAY.
It smelt like a beach which make sense because it was seaweed from Ireland.

The benefits: It does help with my oily skin but it is not recommended for people with drier skin because it would dry their skin out.
It helps withdraw my blackheads and control my oils.
It made my pores smaller.

Cons: The beach-y smell can be off-putting for some people.
It can dry out people with dry skin.
If not found at Marshall’s and purchase on The Body Shop itself it can vary from $13.99 (Sale Price) and $23.99 (Regular Price)
Bethany B.
This is my favorite mask of all time. The claimant ask really cleans your skin in cleans your pores your skin feels so soft after use. Highly recommend for combination skin.
member-889eea9cc
Purchased at: ULTA
Such an amazing clay mask! I received this for Christmas and I’ve used it ever since. It’s a bit drying due to the fact of it being a clay mask. So if you have oily skin I 100% recommend!
Priyanka B.
Spokane, WA
This is one of my favorite masks of all time because it feels like it really works. The new packaging tends to dry it out faster, unfortunately, but the mask can be revived with a little bit of water, and the product lasts forever so it’s always a good value for the money.
Bao-Tran L.
The mask is okay. It dries up quickly on the face. Once I wash it off, my skin feels smoother but that’s it. I didn’t feel like there was a progression of healthier skin after using it constantly. My oily skin didn’t get better or have reduced oil on the face, sadly. Eventually the box dried out even though I shut the lid pretty tightly. Not the best. If I wanted a product that reduces shine and oil on my face, I’d use the Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulfur Masque Acne Treatment Masque
Erin R.
San Jose
This product was very good at rehydrating my skin without leaving it too oily! I got a sample of it for free when I bough other skin care products, but I went back and bought it right away! I would definitely recommend this to people!
M Q.
Suwanee
I love the entire seaweed line from The Body Shop- it helps with my very oily skin by mattifying without drying. If you have dry to normal skin I don’t know how much you would love this mask given it’s target is to aid in producing less oil and fighting shine
Michael I.
Hialeah, FL
I saw this product on a YouTube video and instantly went online to buy it. After using this product the first time my face feels as soft as a baby’s bum. It also leaves the skin tingling a little bit. If you are a person with oily skin I defiantly recommend this product it balances the skins oils and makes the face look kinda matte. I love it.
chloe s.
I bought this mask in the store since the lady told me that its good for oily skin so I used it when I felt myself getting oily in the daytime since it goes rough on your skin and is hardcore. The mask smells really good and does not smell too much of chemicals.
Kelly H.
I love how soft and glowing this made my face look and feel after just one use. I felt it helped clear the oil from my face without losing its moisture. The cointaner was easy to use and maintained the product’s moisture as well. Would recommend to those who want a gentle and refreshing face mask.
Daedre H.
I love this mask, but sometimes it dries out my face. any tips to combat the dry skin?
Lindsay B.
Glen Ellyn, IL
How does this mask work on dry/normal skin? Have used this brands tea tree mask before
Maryam M.
Did it happened with anyone else? My mask dried after few weeks 😢

THE BODY SHOP®  Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask