BY THE BODY SHOP

Our Seaweed Deep Cleansing Gel Wash will cleanse your skin while rebalancing moisture levels. Oil-free and soap-free, this face wash will effectively remove impurities, leaving a shine-free matte finish.

• Suitable for combination/oily skin
  • Mineral rich seaweed from Roaring Water Bay, Ireland
  • Soap free
  • Oil free
  • Refreshes skin

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Polysorbate 20, PEG-150 Distearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Menthol, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Chondrus Crispus Extract/Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract.

THE BODY SHOP® Seaweed Deep Cleansing Gel Wash
  • "This is my favourite. Its light weight and very sensitive on my skin! Doesn't leave me greasy or oily. The price is pretty good too!" in 4 reviews
Dianna G.
This is my new favorite cleanser.  I have combination skin, and this is great at removing all my makeup and impurities without over-drying my skin. It does help make my skin feel less oily, so I've noticed it by the end of the day my face isn't so greasy.  I would highly recommend to those of you with combination skinn.

Marina B.
New York , NY
Always love the body shop product. The seaweed cleanser specifically helps tone down my stress related acne and upkeep my clear face. It is soft on my face but unfortunately it does nothing to control my oiliness. I would definitely recommend if you have mixture skin type.
Mona Y.
What can I say I love this product it Clay's and take off all my makeup on my face it smells very soft not strong and it leaves a bubbly foam not too much just enough to know that you know it's working it doesn't leave your face dry
Kayla N.
Coventry, RI
okay sooooo i used this product because i don’t typically exfoliate my skin! first, be sure to use this 1-2 times a week as it can dry out your skin and isn’t meant to be used daily. however, i have clogged pores and the next day my skin didn’t look great but it felt as though everything was drawn out of my skin and the second day after use my skin looked amazing! so maybe one of those worse before it gets better products because it did draw out my impurities
Felicia M.
Eugene, OR
I love this! It helps my face feel truly fresh and has a great scent. Not all face wash makes me feel like I’ve truly washed off the day but this one does a great job. And I like that you don’t have to use a lot
Denise S.
Prnc Frederck, MD
On my second bottle of this face wash/scrub. I definitely think it helps with my breakouts as well. My skin is left feeling so soft and clean. It isn’t harsh so it is safe to be used daily. I will continue to purchase this cleanser.
Carisa S.
I have combination skin (oily and dry) and this wash is not overly drying. It allows my skin to feel clean and fresh. I have felt a tingling sensation when I use it but I never have had a negative reaction to the product
Hannah H.
Minneapolis
This felt good on my face and my skin felt cleaner after using it. Some facial washes I still feel like there’s some oils and dirt left in harder to get areas, but this was more mild than the tea tree, and left my skin feeling less oily. I only get these when it is buy 2 get 1.
Hayley S.
Wayne
If you’re not a fan of tea tree, this is the skin care line/product for you! This eliminates all the dirt and residue in your pores and makes your skin feel baby soft and refreshed. Wonderful for break outs and textured skin!
Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
I bought this along with the face cream and the toner and it is a great asset to my beauty routine. I have combination skin, mostly oily in the summer and dry in the winter, and I was worried that as this is an oil reducing one that my skin would suffer in the winter. Surprisingly the combination of the three has kept my skin hydrated and oil-free all winter. The face wash lathers nicely and smells amazing. It allows me to scrub right into my pores and leaves my face feeling fresh! The price was very reasonable for the products and the Body Shop always has sales like Buy 2 get 1 free or something so it is worth it if you are buying sets of products. A little goes a long war and I've been using this set of products for about 4 months now. This set works amazing with my sensitive skin and definitely will continue to use it once I run out.
Mary O.
PASCO, WA
Is this a makeup remover or should I clear off my makeup before using?
Beth L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Has anyone tried this line? If so what did you like about it, not like about it?
Marissa F.
Peterborough, ON - Ontario
Does this help with small breakouts? I'm looking for a nice cleanser.
Dilly S.
Severna Park, MD
Need a new facial cleanser that doesn't contain a lot of chemicals. I have prescription medicine to use now for my acne that dries my skin out so I just need a basic cleanser. I don't want anything with benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. Is this a good one? If not what would you recommend?
Es exfoliante?