BY THE BODY SHOP

A light, easily absorbed, non-clogging, oil-free moisturizing gel. Innovative technology purifies and balances the skin in the areas you need it most, while delivering essential moisture to the drier areas and essential protection for the day ahead. Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment

Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
I love this night cream. I have an oily skin and this gel formula controls the oil, even I stopped getting as many acne as I used to. A little expensive but worth your money. I am already on my second bottle and will certainly purchase again. I would recommend this to anyone with oily skin.
Rebecca R.
Philadelphia, PA
This night treatment works miracles. I have struggled with acne for a very long time now and always tend to wake up with new acne in the morning. Whenever I feel a pimple forming under my skin, I use this night treatment and it either makes the pimple minimized or much smaller than it would have been without the treatment.
Hillary P.
Oswego, IL
I love this nightcream from The Body Shop because it is pretty affordable and affectively clarifies your skin overnight without causing irritation. It's super easy to use and met my expectations. I would buy it again!
autumn m.
Sandston, VA
I Was given this product by a friend that couldn't use it. I guess It's decent. Not awful,not the holy grail either. I have learned that something that works great on one person doesn't mean it will work on another.
angela 🇵.
Newark
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t know how i managed before coming cross this cream. Every since I first purchased this product, it has become a must have. This Night Treatment left my skin smooth, moisturized, and healthier. I would easily recommend it.
Dalia S.
Raymond, WA
Sometimes it takes a long time for a product to work but with this you can tell right away what a different it makes. The scent is a little weird but it does not linger.
Daría R.
Orlando, FL
The Body Shop was my favorite brand for a long time. They have good products and they don't try on animals. This night treatment is really good for my oily skin and I have noticed the difference after using it. The body shop also has great prices when you don't have huge budget.
Cassandre C.
Great flavor!!! Affordable cost!!! Always my go to choice when shopping for cleanser! A great texture of cream and leaves me face feel absolutely fantastic. Simple packaging, no reason to complicate things. Better than expected!!! I’d definitely buy it again, top choice!!
Catherine M.
Riverton Utah
Did not work for my Combo/Oily skin, I broke out in so many spots that did not go away. The smell was fine and the packaging was great, just did not work for my skin. I would say use if you have Combo skin or even Normal skin types.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it