BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Cleanse your skin with a moisturizing, vegetable-based soap that has a bright citrus scent to refresh and uplift the senses. Best for: normal skin How it works: Satsuma essential oil moisturizes skin and provides a natural citrus fragrance. Glycerin is a water soluble moisturizer that enriches foam and lather.... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
The is the best smelling soap I ever smelled in my whole life and the fact that it last a long time makes me happy. I don't go to the body shop often but I had to get this it cleans your skin very good and leaving your skin soft .
Krystin H.
Wantage , NJ
My go to scent for years now. By far the best scent in the entire Body Shop store. I bought it in store and it was the best purchase I could have made. I love love love the scent and what it does for my skin and I've been so impressed with it. It makes my skin soft and silky while still smelling amazing.
Lisa M.
My favorite bar of soap, very clean feeling, and love the smell, it's just a tiny bar though. I definitely say buy, you'll love it, just not too cost effective. But I love it.
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE The Body Shop bar soaps. There are so inexpensive at about $3 a bar and once you start using it in the shower, it makes the entire house smell amazing. Satsuma is a Body Shop staple line. I started using The Body Shop bars of soap over 10 years ago when I became a teenage and became obsessed. I love that this is still around.
jae C.
This is my favorite travel-friendly soap. It smells wonderful, the size is super convenient, and it gets the job done. I like The Body Shop soaps a lot because they do not overly dry out my skin afterwards, which can happen sometimes with bar soaps, but this one is awesome... and the price isn't bad either.
Khampasong K.
This is like biting into an orange. But don't eat it! Great bar to use in the morning, not at night! It is VERY energizing, yet gentle on your skin. I didn't feel like it left my skin dry at all. Good value, I even keep spare bars to throw in my linen drawers. Would buy again!... and again...and again!
Naomi N.
The satsuma scent from the body shop is my all time favorite scent in the world!!!! I would buy any product that smells like this. I have not used the bar soap but I have used Satsuma Body Oil, Satsuma body butter and lotion. I love everything from the body shop. I have never tried something I didn't like.
Blake T.
Powell, WY
I'm in love with all the body shop products but this scent is one of my favorites. It reminds me of being young because the first time I used it was when I was 12. Every time I buy the soap and use it, I'm instantly back to my youth and I love it!!
Lauren P.
Satsuma is my favorite of all the scents! It's a really refreshing tangerine smell and the smell lasts all day! Whenever it's on sale I stock up for myself and my parents since they don't have a location nearby. And the bar soap doesn't dry my skin out like other brands do.
Amanda G.
Central Point, OR
This soap is amazing!! The scent is out of this world!! It smells so wonderful you could eat it. And it feels great on my skin as well. It's not at all irritating to my sensitive skin. When I'm in a town with #TheBodyShop near I always stock up! I would highly recommend this product!