THE BODY SHOP® Satsuma Soap uploaded by gloribi j.THE BODY SHOP® Satsuma Soap uploaded by Natalia G.

BY THE BODY SHOP

This zesty citrus-scented soap gives a rich lather and leaves skin cleansed and refreshed. Contains real satsuma seed oil

• Rich lather
  • Zesty satsuma scent

INGREDIENTS

We Naturally Source our Ingredients

All Ingredients

Sodium Palmate (Surfactant), Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), Sodium Palm Kernelate (Surfactant), Glycerin (Humectant), Sorbitol (Humectant), Coconut Acid (Surfactant), Citrus Nobilis Fruit Extract/Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Fruit Extract (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil/Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil (Fragrance/Essential Oil), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Triethanolamine (pH Adjuster), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Etidronic Acid (Chelating Agent), Tetrasodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Citrus Reticulata Oil/Citrus Reticulata (Satsuma) Oil (Fragrance Ingredient), Methylparaben (Preservative), Sodium Dehydroacetate (Preservative), CI 15510/Orange 4 (Colour), CI 77499/Iron Oxides (Colour).

HOW TO USE

Lather up in the bath or shower. Rinse thoroughly.

Buy on Amazon*
Grace D.
Charlottesvle, VA
This soap is my go to. All the Body Shop soaps smell amazing and bring me back to the nineties. This soap glides on smooth and creates the perfect lather. Although it is scented, it doesn’t irritate my skin or dry it out. It leaves a light not overpowering citrus smell.
Rebecca F.
Off cape
Smells amazing, very concentrated and long lasting bottle- was amazing and sudsy on loofah also uses on scrubbing glove and solo. Love the intense smell especially in the morning!
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
The scent alone makes this a must have. It really smells so amazing. It is a crisp citrus smell that helps to wake up your body and senses in the morning.

But also the soap is cleansing without drying, suds up well and actually leaves skin feeling very soft afterwards. The amazing citrus scent stays on the skin for most of the day.
Allyson C.
Dayville, CT
Satsuma is a bright and refreshing citrus scent. This particular soap is gentle on the skin and does not leave your skin feeling too dry. I love this first thing in the morning in the shower. The aroma really wakes me up and boost my spirits. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a gentle soap with the added aromatherapy benefit.
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
The is the best smelling soap I ever smelled in my whole life and the fact that it last a long time makes me happy. I don't go to the body shop often but I had to get this it cleans your skin very good and leaving your skin soft .
Abe S.
I used The Body Shop Satsuma Soap, The Body Shop Shea Soap, 3.5 Ounce and The Body Shop Coconut Soap, 3.5 Ounce, and loved them all! I live in an area that has *extremely* hard water, so we have a commercial water softener that helps immensely, but can sometimes leave me feeling as though I have residual soap on my skin after rinsing. The Body Shop soaps do not feel that way, at all! They have a wonderful lather, scent and rinse completely, leaving my skin feeling soft and silky. Also, as long as they are kept out of the shower stream when not in use, they last for quite a while!
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
Really love this scent...it really helps wake me up and get me ready. It smells so fresh and invigorating. It makes my skin smooth and the scent really stays for quite a while after use. One of my favorites.
Briana P.
I LOVE this scent! And I actually really enjoy bar soap! I bought at the body shop in Freeport ME. It is my favorite scent there. The soap itself is as long lasting as any bar soap, in my opinion... and I definitely would buy again, I love all the samutra scents :)
BRIANA R.
Hollister, CA
Any of The Body Shop Satsuma products are just AMAZING! They have THE BEST smell of any Satsuma product on the market. The smell of Satsuma (Clementine) soothes my nerves. And the glycerin of this soap washes off really well. Feels so refreshing after use.
Tori K.
Farmville , VA
Quality is very important to me when it comes to soap of any kind, because my skin is VERY sensitive, so I have issues often. This soap was easy on my skin, and it didn't cause me any issues. It's inexpensive, and it smells great!