BY THE BODY SHOP

Best if you want to: Cleanse your skin with a moisturizing, vegetable-based soap that has a bright citrus scent to refresh and uplift the senses. Best for: normal skin How it works: Satsuma essential oil moisturizes skin and provides a natural citrus fragrance. Glycerin is a water soluble moisturizer that enriches foam and lather.... see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE The Body Shop bar soaps. There are so inexpensive at about $3 a bar and once you start using it in the shower, it makes the entire house smell amazing. Satsuma is a Body Shop staple line. I started using The Body Shop bars of soap over 10 years ago when I became a teenage and became obsessed. I love that this is still around.
jae C.
jae C.
This is my favorite travel-friendly soap. It smells wonderful, the size is super convenient, and it gets the job done. I like The Body Shop soaps a lot because they do not overly dry out my skin afterwards, which can happen sometimes with bar soaps, but this one is awesome... and the price isn't bad either.
Naomi N.
Naomi N.
The satsuma scent from the body shop is my all time favorite scent in the world!!!! I would buy any product that smells like this. I have not used the bar soap but I have used Satsuma Body Oil, Satsuma body butter and lotion. I love everything from the body shop. I have never tried something I didn't like.
Khampasong K.
Khampasong K.
This is like biting into an orange. But don't eat it! Great bar to use in the morning, not at night! It is VERY energizing, yet gentle on your skin. I didn't feel like it left my skin dry at all. Good value, I even keep spare bars to throw in my linen drawers. Would buy again!... and again...and again!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Central Point, OR
This soap is amazing!! The scent is out of this world!! It smells so wonderful you could eat it. And it feels great on my skin as well. It's not at all irritating to my sensitive skin. When I'm in a town with #TheBodyShop near I always stock up! I would highly recommend this product!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Satsuma is my favorite of all the scents! It's a really refreshing tangerine smell and the smell lasts all day! Whenever it's on sale I stock up for myself and my parents since they don't have a location nearby. And the bar soap doesn't dry my skin out like other brands do.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Vancouver, WA
Everyone in my house uses this product. Grandma, mom, dad and kids. Doesn't leave a residue and I actually feel clean afterwards and thats saying something! I've all but boycotted bar soap but this is A+ and the smell is awesome, definitely recommend this product.
Blake T.
Blake T.
Powell, WY
I'm in love with all the body shop products but this scent is one of my favorites. It reminds me of being young because the first time I used it was when I was 12. Every time I buy the soap and use it, I'm instantly back to my youth and I love it!!
Modisha M.
Modisha M.
Bronx, NY
Wake up!!!! That's what this soap does to you as soon as it gets wet. The scent is so powerful and bright, it just helps to wake you up and alter your mood for the day. Lathers well and rinses clean!
Swati P.
Swati P.
Melrose, MA
This smells so amazing! If you love citrus smells you will be in love with this soap. It instantly refreshes you and energizes you. One of the best products from the body shop.