BY THE BODY SHOP

shower gel see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nina B.
Columbiaville
I love the body shop shower jells. They lather up very nice and make you squeaky clean. I used to love this scent but I feel like the recipe has changed and not for the better. I would recommend all shower jells beside this one just because of scent.
Andie L.
PAWCATUCK, CT
I love this shower gel it smells amazing. It smells like fresh squeezed clementines. It is very refreshing it cleanses your body but does not dry out your skin
katrina i.
Port Huron
Let's just give it up for the scent. Love this smell so much. It's very unique and one of the body shop favorites of mine. It lathers well too.
Sabrina H.
Los Angeles, CA
Very good, smells amazing, doesnt leave your skin dry and leaves you feeling clean. Its a little pricey  but defintiely worth it!
Sarah C.
Nepean, ON
I love these shower gels, I have had it in all the scents I like over the years. I sometimes stray from them but always come back, great on a loofah, great to shave with.
Vee G.
This shower gel is one of my go-tos. It smells really good and does its job I guess? I love the body shop shower gels so much because they’re all amazing and come in so many different scents. They are incredibly cheap but they last a while.
Robyn F.
I absolutely Adore the smell that comes with the Satsuma line from The Body Shop, to the point where I bought the entire line ❤ Although I find the shower gel to be rather watery and unable to get a good scrub/lather before the product washes off it leaves me and my shower smelling absolutely heavenly with a scent that.lingers for upwards of 8 hours! The Body Shop Satsuma Shower Gel
Megan B.
25 warkworth close
One of my fave body washes. Smells fab! It's so refreshing on a morning and gives me a burst of freshness! It's such a unisex scent, my boyfriend LOVES the smell of this! The only negative about it is that it doesn't lather too well and isn't too moisturising, neither of these are issues for me! I follow it over with the satsuma moisturiser also!
Jenna D.
Ontario
 The bottle is small but it does wonders to your dry skin. It is scented and gentle to my sensitive skin. In recommend this product to everyone and it was not that expensive at the body shop.
VicKy N.
Absolutely love the smell of this, smells like orange starburst and leaves skin feeling clean but not stripped of moisture. A little goes a long way if you use a bath Lilly too