BY THE BODY SHOP

Wake up your shower and refresh your senses as you lather up with our zesty Satsuma Shower Gel. This soap-free cleanser will leave you feeling soft and refreshed.

• Shower Gel
  • Soap-free cleansing
  • Cold-pressed satsuma essence
  • Zesty satsuma scent
  • Enriched with community trade Soya from Brazil

THE BODY SHOP® Satsuma Shower Gel
  • "This shower gel smells absolutely amazing! I use this shower gel almost about every time I shower, and the scent never gets old to me, or my boyfriend. This shower gel is also not drying at all, and perfect on my sensitive skin. So hydrating, and smells delicious!" in 5 reviews
  • "I always reach for this in the shower. The formula is hydrating and if you like citrus you'll go crazy for this stuff. It's a thick gel that really foams up in your washcloth or shower sponge. If anything just go smell this." in 4 reviews
McKenzie N.
Raleigh, NC
THE BEST SMELLING BODY WASH EVER! It is super citrusy and smells wonderful. It does a wonderful job washing off quickly and leaving you smelling fresh. It doesn't' really lather, but then again this is a gel and I prefer that other a lather. Awesome product 10/10 would recommend!
Krizia C.
San Pedro, CA
Such an amazing smell! I also use their home fragrance oil, and it’s my favorite! They have a variety of products they offer in their store. A little goes a long way so this bottle should last a while.
jessica s.
leweston
I love the smell of orange and it’s one of my favorite scents along with their Honey Mania collection. I love their soaps because they work so well and it makes the whole bathroom smell citrusy. The scent is long lasting so I really love this stuff.
Leena P.
Santa Clara
It lathers very well and smells so great you won't want to get out of the shower. I find it leaves my skin soft and smelling like the best oranges money can buy. generous size of the bottle .
Megan O.
Phoenix
this shower gel leaves my skin smelling super fresh and lasts even after i get out of the shower. the amazing smell lasts for a very long time and leaves my skin feeling super clean. this is such an amazing product!
Sandia M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
THEY SMELL AMAZING AND ARE VERY MOISTURIZING. I LOVE THESE BODY WASHES AND YOUR WHOLE BATH ROOM WILL SMELL LIKE A SPA. ITS A GREAT PRICE WHEN THE WEBSITE HAS SALES AND THIS IS ON MY FAVORITE SCENTS. I WOULD REPURCHASE AND RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO OTHERS.
Laura C.
Los Angeles
The smell of this shower gel is the greatest shower gel smell I have ever encountered. It has such a strong orange smell, but is not overbearing. Does not dry out my skin and effectively cleans it.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Everytime I would shop around Marshall's I would see one or two of these bottles in the store. I heard of the brand, but never tried it. Well, my husband, and I both loved the scent of this one, and we needed new body wash anyway and decided to take a chance. I'm sold for life! And I think he is too. For one, the scent is strong but in a really good way. It's not overwhelming, or overpowering. The citrus smell is just right, almost the same in my opinion. For two, I feel like it actually cleans my body, and doesn't leave a residue, or that soap scum feel that some other brands do. You only need a little bit too. It lathers up very nicely. Like I said, I'm sold for life!

Plus it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and they don't do animal testing!
Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
Simply put, this stuff is AMAZING. I remember as a kid my mother would come home with the satsuma bar soaps from The Body Shop. That being said, I had all but forgotten about this stuff until I found it on clearance at TJ Maxx. I quickly bought up whatever Satsuma Shower Gel that they had and had no regrets. The smell is wonderful, the lather is great and it makes your whole bathroom and any attached rooms smell great once you're out.
Shamira D.
I've been a huge fan of the Satsuma scent ever since I can remember! The fresh citrusy flagrance makes me feel so fresh and happy. Body shop has a lot of amazing scents that they put in their lotions, body washes etc.but this is by far my favorite. If you're a fan of citrusy fragrance that are not overly sweet, this is a must try!