BY THE BODY SHOP

Satsuma Lip Balm 10 ML, By The Body Shop, Born Lippy see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shaiza M.
Chicago
I love this lip balm .its very fruity and tastes like fruits too and really recovers by chapped lips
charlotte m.
I love this!!! The smell is amazing and the formula is so moisturising and hydrating to my lips. There’s a slight shimmer which makes my lips look glossy. It better than what I was expecting and it’s so affordable. This is now my go to lip balm The Body Shop Satsuma Shimmer Born Lippy™ Lip Balm 0.3 oz
Hannah B.
This product smells nice but the other products smell nicer. It is good value for money and it comes in a nice pot although it would be better as a tube. I would recommend this product to other people as it was worth the money.
Brittany S.
I am a fan of the body shops lip balms. The satsuma is such a wonderful orange scent. I love the creamy easy gliding formula and the colour. Leaves lips with some shimmer and a light tint of colour. Only con is that if you get some in your mouth it tastes horrible or if you drink from yr water bottle it will transfer and have the lip balms over powering taste!
Rois K.
Cute lip balms to keep in your handbag or on your makeup desk. Smell amazing & come in so many scents and colours. Affordable and nice to have when you're having a makeup free day and just want moisture on your lips.
Fatimah R.
Walsall
its so rare for me to find a good lip balm product for my lips..... but ever since i found this one i have not been lost... my go to lip balm everyday everywhere
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
This has been a staple in my makeup bag for years! Great colour, scent and flavour! I get lots of compliments.
Emy E.
3470
One of my fav favvvvvvvvv products ☺️I repurchase it many times..it looks gouergous in no makeup makeu