BY THE BODY SHOP

This sorbet is the perfect skin treat. Bursting onto the beauty scene, this must-try moisturiser will leave your skin infused with the fresh scent of satsuma and provide lightweight, instant hydration

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water (Solvent/Diluent), PEG-8 (Humectant), Glycerin (Humectant), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Isododecane (Solvent), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier), Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2 (Absorbent), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Hydrogenated Tetradecenyl/Methylpentadecene (Solvent), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Ethylhexylglycerin (Skin Conditioning Agent), Mel/Honey (Natural Additive), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Carbomer (Stabiliser/Viscosity Modifier), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Alcohol Denat. (Solvent), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Benzophenone-3 (Ultraviolet Light Absorber), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citrus Unshiu Fruit Extract (Skin Protectant), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Silica (Absorbent), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Skin Conditioning Agent), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Citrus Unshiu Fruit Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), CI 19140/Yellow 5 (Colorant), CI 14700/Red 4 (Colorant).

• Can this be used as a body wash??2 Answers
  • How do you use a sorbet? Is it like a cleanser? 3 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Satsuma Body Sorbet
  • "Smells delicious and very moisturizing. I have rather sensitive skin and this did not irritate and made me skin feel soft!" in 12 reviews
Lori L.
I picked this product up at TJ Maxx after hearing good things about this particular scent. I’ve tried a couple other things from The Body Shop and have always been somewhat disappointed. Love the smell of this body sorbet . But it leaves my skin tacky. The worst part, my skin wasn’t moisturized. So this is definitely a miss for me as far as product goes. I think it would work better for someone who doesn’t have dry skin. As for the scent? If I can find a body wash in this scent I will be picking it up in a heartbeat. THE BODY SHOP® Satsuma Body Sorbet
Sophia T.
I really can’t explain the texture of this product I have never felt anything like this before,but I know how it makes my skin feel after showering and that is super soft. I got this as a gift and would definitely purchase if I ran out.
Anna H.
Ashburn, VA
I love The Body Shop, but I wasn’t amazed by this product. The sorbet consistency seems smooth, by when rubbed into my skin it became mealy, like it wasn’t soaking in. I thought that this was strange since the product felt so light on my skin, yet wouldn’t actually hydrate. The Satsuma scent smells incredible though!
Kara B.
Staunton , VA
This is the best smelling body sorbet ever. You can smell it in the whole house when you shower. It leaves your skin super smooth. I love using this after I use a body wash. It hydrates my skin. I do recommend!!
Amanda G.
Verona, PA
This body wash is amazing! I am so impressed with from the moment I opened it and squeezed it out. It is a smooth, creamy consistency that doesn't go washing away open pouring some out. It has a great smell and leaves and awesome lather and makes me feel so fresh and clean
valeriia a.
New York
It smells soooo good, I love it ! Most lotions and moisturizers make the skin too slippery/oily to safely do advanced tricks while 8-15 feet in the air and relying on your skin grip to keep you from falling on your head. There are a few products out there that are also glycerin-based, but none as delicious smelling as this one. I need this in a bigger size!!!
Audrey F.
I purchased this item from Marshalls and it was reasonable. I put it on before bed and when I woke up I was still smelling like it. It glides on smooth and it smells amazing! I have already shared this with my daughters and we love it!
Amanda K.
I love the setsuna scent of body shop products I have it in every product they offer and I love it I use it daily however the Satsuma body sorbet leaves me feeling a little bit sticky not sure I care for this product I will use it because I have it and I love the smell
Christa H.
Southfield, MI
I love the smell of this body scrub! It has a very sweet citrusy scent (my favorite) For the amount you get I wish the price was a little lower because this does go fast. I do recommend this. Just use it sparingly.
Seline B.
South Richmond Hill, NY
When I first encountered this product, I was so amazed by it. There are so many wonderful things about this body sorbet. First off, I've never seen another brand think of something like a pressed oil. Secondly, the scent of the Satsuma fruit is amazing. Third, the packaging is simple and elegant, in my opinion. Fourth, it feels amazing on the skin. I remember trying it for the first time and thinking that it was going to leave my skin unbelievably oily, but it did not. I used it every day after a shower instead of a body lotion because it felt extremely refreshing on the skin. I finished it within two weeks and purchased three more. It's amazing!
Alyssa R.
How do you use a sorbet? Is it like a cleanser?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
Can this be used as a body wash??

back