7 colors available

BY THE BODY SHOP

Satsuma Body Mist - The Body Shop Difference: The Body Shop Satsuma Body Mist takes on a fresh new form. Spray this light scented body mist all over your body for a gentle burst of exotic fruitiness. Contains mango extract and Community Trade essence from sugarcane.The Body Shop uses Community Fair Trade ingredients so you can feel confident with the quality of the products and this allows their suppliers to build better futures for themselves and their communities. The Body Shop has never tested their products on animals and they insist that all their suppliers have not tested their ingredients on animals for cosmetic purposes.Vegetarian. Not tested on animals. Contains Community Fair Trade ingredients.(3.3 oz.) - Satsuma Body Mist see more...

Emily Elizabeth H.
Emily Elizabeth H.
San Francisco, CA
This scent is fantastic! So clean and refreshing, and super uplifting. I have the room fragrance diffuser oil, the body wash, the scrub and the body mist. My boyfriend loves the way it smells, too. Amazing product!
Jeanna D.
Jeanna D.
The smell of this is the closest I can get to a real orange scent for the price, it's amazing! The body mist isn't too overpowering, and I only need a few spritzes.
Diana O.
Diana O.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorite scents this summer from The Body Shop , not a fanatic of the smell of citrus but this mist is an exemption,it smells great specially for the summer ! it's citrusy smell makes you feel refreshed at all times ! Definitely recommend this body mist !!
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I love this body mist. Since it is summer I like to use more body mist than perfume because it's not as strong as a perfume. But I also like this one because is smells amazing and fruity.
Neen B.
Neen B.
This scent from the body shop is absolutely my favorites ever. The scent is pretty strong & long lasting but the fact that it's fruity makes it amazing. Normally body sprays or body mist etc tend to wear off, but I definitely get different results with Body shops' satsuma‚ú®.
sophie h.
sophie h.
I have ALL of the body mists and they all smell amazing! This one is possibly one of my favourites and I've never smelt such a fresh and similar product to what it is advertising! I'd definitely recommend it to others as it's not too expensive and smells like nothing I've ever bought before!
Chloe S.
This smells amazing and doesn't wear away after a while like most mists do. It smells strong enough with one spray. It's definitely good value for money as you don't need to spray much at all. I'm onto my second/third bottle over about 6-10 months (while using other perfumes too).
petrockstowe
This product from the body shop is definatly not my favourite it smells revolting the packaging is nice that's why I put it up a star but I have definitely used better body mists from the body shop their satsuma range doesn't smell great but the body mist is the worse by far
Sonia E.
Sonia E.
London
Very sweet smelling and very long lasting. Not too expensive. Great price for the great quality. Bought it from the actual Body Shop Store. Good value for money. Highly recommend. When people hug you it's something they'll notice
Ffion H.
Ffion H.
Ruthin
Beautiful fresh fragrance, I use this frequently! The only negative I have is that it doesn't last very long on the skin/clothes but this is common with citrus scents. I would buy it again though as it's such a nice smell!