The Body Shop Round Body Brush One Size uploaded by Sanjee P.

BY THE BODY SHOP #60 in Bath Products

Best if you want to: Massage and gently exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells and stimulate blood circulation using a rounded wooden brush with soft bristles. How it works: Extra long nylon bristles provide gentle massage and exfoliation benefits without irritating skin. Made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) beech wood means that the wood comes from well managed forests that are independently certified in accordance with the rules of the FSC. Particularly good on dry skin that needs to be exfoliated regularly. see more...

• As cerdas não agridem a pele? 1 Answers
  • Is this the best brush or is another brush referred?1 Answers
Buy on The Bod...
Karen R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I used this thinking it would help my ingrown hairs but it didn't very disappointed still left my skin soft but I would repurchase
Jesse W.
Salvisa, KY
I received this product as a Christmas gift. I have purchased 3 others since, and given those as gifts. Great price for a great product!
Xuan N.
San Francisco, CA
OMG This is really great. It tickles me and cleans all the dirt off. It makes my shower much more fun and enjoyable. Recommended to those who are ticklish!!!
Megan S.
Love the body shop round brush. I don't have the most toned legs especially after having kids. This really helps with smoothing out the imperfections. Mine is getting up there and would defiantly perchase another
Jennifer S.
KALAMAZOO, MI
The scrub works great! It removes all dead skin without drying or irritating my skin. I use it every where every shower
Kaitlynn H.
West Yarmouth, MA
This is perfect for your back and feet! It scubs you cleans with its soft bristles and leaves you feeling smooth when youre finished
Amy P.
Newark
I don't know how I've gone so long not using this. It is so soft against your skin but thourougly cleans your skin. It's not rough like most body brushes!
This brush is good quality and is a decent size. It has lasted a while and hasn't gotten too dirty. It's soft but unfortunately loses some of that after a while, but that's too be expected. I wouldn't buy again simply because there are cheaper alternatives.
Rawan A.
Richardson, TX
Really good for cleaning yourself . It's the best I have used wver . This is one of my favorite products I have bought ever.
Tara M.
Terre Haute, IN
Great for exfoliating! Perfect size. When used with exfoliatior may legs are smooth as a baby's butt!
mercedes d.
Fort Worth, TX
Is this the best brush or is another brush referred?
Wendy G.
As cerdas não agridem a pele?