The Body Shop Round Body Brush One Size uploaded by Sanjee P.

BY THE BODY SHOP #60 in Bath Products

Best if you want to: Massage and gently exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells and stimulate blood circulation using a rounded wooden brush with soft bristles. How it works: Extra long nylon bristles provide gentle massage and exfoliation benefits without irritating skin. Made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) beech wood means that the wood comes from well managed forests that are independently certified in accordance with the rules of the FSC. Particularly good on dry skin that needs to be exfoliated regularly. see more...

• As cerdas não agridem a pele? 1 Answers
  • Is this the best brush or is another brush referred?1 Answers
Buy on The Bod...
Yanique B.
I Love this body brush and the one from target .This body brush makes my skin so soft and supple it gets rid of all the dead skin cells .
Jesse W.
Salvisa, KY
I received this product as a Christmas gift. I have purchased 3 others since, and given those as gifts. Great price for a great product!
Kaitlynn H.
West Yarmouth, MA
This is perfect for your back and feet! It scubs you cleans with its soft bristles and leaves you feeling smooth when youre finished
ripon r.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this brush.perfect size to hold.i usually use this before shower.i heard its good to dry brush body before shower..
Lauren S.
Love this brush. It's not too rough and it's easy to clean. I use it weekly and especially in the winter months when my skin is dry.
Karen R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I used this thinking it would help my ingrown hairs but it didn't very disappointed still left my skin soft but I would repurchase
Rawan A.
Richardson, TX
Really good for cleaning yourself . It's the best I have used wver . This is one of my favorite products I have bought ever.
Ana M. j.
South Gate, CA
I really like this brush for body carving much, buy it in a square, has an affordable price, I use it daily and recommend
Keyanna J.
Hollandale, MS
This is a great product. I used it for my feet even though that is not what it is for. It gives my feet a good feeling.
Jennifer S.
KALAMAZOO, MI
The scrub works great! It removes all dead skin without drying or irritating my skin. I use it every where every shower
mercedes d.
Fort Worth, TX
Is this the best brush or is another brush referred?
Wendy G.
As cerdas não agridem a pele?