The Body Shop Round Body Brush One Size uploaded by Sanjee P.

BY THE BODY SHOP #64 in Bath Products

Best if you want to: Massage and gently exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells and stimulate blood circulation using a rounded wooden brush with soft bristles. How it works: Extra long nylon bristles provide gentle massage and exfoliation benefits without irritating skin. Made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) beech wood means that the wood comes from well managed forests that are independently certified in accordance with the rules of the FSC. Particularly good on dry skin that needs to be exfoliated regularly. see more...

• As cerdas não agridem a pele? 1 Answers
  • Is this the best brush or is another brush referred?1 Answers
Buy on The Bod...
Karen R.
Karen R.
Oklahoma City , OK
I used this thinking it would help my ingrown hairs but it didn't very disappointed still left my skin soft but I would repurchase
Rawan A.
Rawan A.
Richardson, TX
Really good for cleaning yourself . It's the best I have used wver . This is one of my favorite products I have bought ever.
Ana M. j.
Ana M. j.
South Gate, CA
I really like this brush for body carving much, buy it in a square, has an affordable price, I use it daily and recommend
Keyanna J.
Keyanna J.
Hollandale, MS
This is a great product. I used it for my feet even though that is not what it is for. It gives my feet a good feeling.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
KALAMAZOO, MI
The scrub works great! It removes all dead skin without drying or irritating my skin. I use it every where every shower
Karen J.
Karen J.
Newton, MA
Helps exfoliate my body to remove dead cells and it keeps it healthy ,shiny and clear, it doesnt brake and lasts long
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
Hatboro, PA
Its bristles are hard enough to do a good job removing dead skin cells, yet soft so they don't hurt sensitive skin.
Ysmar M.
Ysmar M.
This is great to rub those problematic areas on your legs it gets the job done and is super easy to use
Tara M.
Tara M.
Terre Haute, IN
Great for exfoliating! Perfect size. When used with exfoliatior may legs are smooth as a baby's butt!
Very nice brush. Was cost effective and is a good size to put it the shower and use for cleaning.
mercedes d.
mercedes d.
Fort Worth, TX
Is this the best brush or is another brush referred?
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
As cerdas não agridem a pele?