The Body Shop Round Body Brush One Size uploaded by Sanjee P.

BY THE BODY SHOP #60 in Bath Products

Best if you want to: Massage and gently exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells and stimulate blood circulation using a rounded wooden brush with soft bristles. How it works: Extra long nylon bristles provide gentle massage and exfoliation benefits without irritating skin. Made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) beech wood means that the wood comes from well managed forests that are independently certified in accordance with the rules of the FSC. Particularly good on dry skin that needs to be exfoliated regularly. see more...

• As cerdas não agridem a pele? 1 Answers
  • Is this the best brush or is another brush referred?1 Answers
Xuan N.
San Francisco, CA
OMG This is really great. It tickles me and cleans all the dirt off. It makes my shower much more fun and enjoyable. Recommended to those who are ticklish!!!
hsolg d e.
virginia
I love this for the shower, i use it with bar soap to scrub off all the dead skin cells/dirt from daily living, then use body wash on a lufa afterwards. its a really big brush, its bigger than a fist, but not bigger than an open hand. It has rough strong bristles, so scrub lightly!
GREAT for husbands with dirty jobs!
**TIP**
make sure you store it bristle side down so dry! you dont want the wood to crack.
Nadine H.
Johnstown, PA
Easy to use. Good price. Love how it lathers and feels. Not too hard. Good soft bristles. Bought on vacation.
Stacey T.
Louisville, KY
Great brush! Lasts for months! Also you can feel it exfoliating your skin, I will always use this product!
Becca R.
Perry, MI
This brush is amazing. I use it on my face to really get into my pours. It was a little rough at first but overall love it. I been using it since Christmas of 2014 so it has lasted longer then my normal face scrub brushes
Ayanda B.
Rohnert Park, CA
Great brush. You can get your entire body using this smaller brush vs a big handle body brush !!
Megan S.
Love the body shop round brush. I don't have the most toned legs especially after having kids. This really helps with smoothing out the imperfections. Mine is getting up there and would defiantly perchase another
Karen R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I used this thinking it would help my ingrown hairs but it didn't very disappointed still left my skin soft but I would repurchase
Kaitlynn H.
West Yarmouth, MA
This is perfect for your back and feet! It scubs you cleans with its soft bristles and leaves you feeling smooth when youre finished
Rawan A.
Richardson, TX
Really good for cleaning yourself . It's the best I have used wver . This is one of my favorite products I have bought ever.
mercedes d.
Fort Worth, TX
Is this the best brush or is another brush referred?
Wendy G.
As cerdas não agridem a pele?