The Body Shop Round Body Brush One Size uploaded by Sanjee P.

BY THE BODY SHOP #64 in Bath Products

Best if you want to: Massage and gently exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells and stimulate blood circulation using a rounded wooden brush with soft bristles. How it works: Extra long nylon bristles provide gentle massage and exfoliation benefits without irritating skin. Made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) beech wood means that the wood comes from well managed forests that are independently certified in accordance with the rules of the FSC. Particularly good on dry skin that needs to be exfoliated regularly. see more...

• As cerdas não agridem a pele? 1 Answers
  • Is this the best brush or is another brush referred?1 Answers
Buy on The Bod...
briana t.
briana t.
i like this brush because it's very universal i've had it for a long time and it still looks brand new so i know that it's good high quality but it is a little rough on the skin so i wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin
Becca R.
Becca R.
Perry, MI
This brush is amazing. I use it on my face to really get into my pours. It was a little rough at first but overall love it. I been using it since Christmas of 2014 so it has lasted longer then my normal face scrub brushes
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Edinburg, Tx
I love this product it's so nice in a bath to remove that extra layer of dead skin to allow your skin to breath I also incorporate into some of my massages this is good about a month in a half or so then change!!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Love the body shop round brush. I don't have the most toned legs especially after having kids. This really helps with smoothing out the imperfections. Mine is getting up there and would defiantly perchase another
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Surprise
I love the gentle exfoliation this brush gives. I feel like it truly helps remove any sweat or dead skin without being overly abrasive to my skin. Doesn't cause excessive redness either which I appreciate.
Cindy N.
Cindy N.
4 stars only because I have sensitive skin, so and I started to itch after repetitive use. If I didn't have sensitive skin, I'm sure this product would be great.
Xuan N.
Xuan N.
San Francisco, CA
OMG This is really great. It tickles me and cleans all the dirt off. It makes my shower much more fun and enjoyable. Recommended to those who are ticklish!!!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Newark
I don't know how I've gone so long not using this. It is so soft against your skin but thourougly cleans your skin. It's not rough like most body brushes!
Jesse W.
Jesse W.
Salvisa, KY
I received this product as a Christmas gift. I have purchased 3 others since, and given those as gifts. Great price for a great product!
Kaitlynn H.
Kaitlynn H.
West Yarmouth, MA
This is perfect for your back and feet! It scubs you cleans with its soft bristles and leaves you feeling smooth when youre finished
mercedes d.
mercedes d.
Fort Worth, TX
Is this the best brush or is another brush referred?
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
As cerdas não agridem a pele?