The Body Shop Round Body Brush One Size uploaded by Sanjee P.

BY THE BODY SHOP #64 in Bath Products

Best if you want to: Massage and gently exfoliate your skin to remove dead skin cells and stimulate blood circulation using a rounded wooden brush with soft bristles. How it works: Extra long nylon bristles provide gentle massage and exfoliation benefits without irritating skin. Made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) beech wood means that the wood comes from well managed forests that are independently certified in accordance with the rules of the FSC. Particularly good on dry skin that needs to be exfoliated regularly. see more...

• As cerdas não agridem a pele? 1 Answers
  • Is this the best brush or is another brush referred?1 Answers
Buy on The Bod...
Brittany Y.
Brittany Y.
Gilmer, TX
Everyone needs a body brush in their beauty routine! Before you take your bath or shower, use a body brush and working from your feet up, brush your skin in a circular motion towards your heart. It will get your bloodflow circulating, and help your skin look more youthful and radiant! Never would have known how great it was until I tried it for myself!
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Allentown, NJ
I use this to dry brush my body before showering. The bristles have stayed firm over the few months Ive been using it which is nice I haven't yet had to order a new one. It is pretty gentle as far as dry brushes go, so if you like something on the firmer side this may not be the brush for you. Good for those getting started with dry brushing.
Aleksandra U.
Aleksandra U.
Lilburn, GA
You know how sometimes you buy a brush that you want to use instead of a regular old wash cloth and it ends up being super harsh on your skin? This isn't that. The bristles are sturdy enough that they clean all that dirt off, but they don't make you feel sore, afterwards. Totally recommend.
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Tougaloo, MS
I love this body shop vody brush exfoliating my skin never felt better!! i recommend this product to anyone looking for something to scrub and get dead skin off with in the shower. Nice bristle brushes it is holding up very nicely. Don't forget to try a nice body scrub lotion with it.
Love this brush! Read that it's good to brush your skin to circulate the blood flow to allow the growth of new skin. This brush is PERFECT for doing that! It's only a couple of bucks and it can be bought online or in stores like Target. Would highly recommend!
This brush is good quality and is a decent size. It has lasted a while and hasn't gotten too dirty. It's soft but unfortunately loses some of that after a while, but that's too be expected. I wouldn't buy again simply because there are cheaper alternatives.
Yaismell M.
Yaismell M.
Doral, FL
this brush its amazing is very soft and a little rough but it is very gentle with the skin for exfoliate and do a perfect shiny look i would buy it because it last longer and the price its OK for that you should tried i recommend this to girls and men yes!!
Ana O.
Ana O.
Excellent product for sensitive skin! I have been loving it since the day I bought it! The body shop keeps doing a good job with the quality of their products! Is a little bit pricey but worth every penny! I absolutely recommend this amazingly product!
Eleanor C.
Eleanor C.
Milltown, NJ
The bristles are very stiff. I was very interested in this product after reading about the benefits of dry brushing. However this brush was a little too rough for me. I gave up on it after about a week of use and no significant improvement.
Misha F.
Misha F.
Ogden, UT
Love love love this brush. Before I got this brush.. it seemed that even when I would shave my legs, I still wouldn't have soft and smooth legs. Then, I found this brush!!! Man, what a difference it has made on the texture of my skin!
mercedes d.
mercedes d.
Fort Worth, TX
Is this the best brush or is another brush referred?
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
As cerdas não agridem a pele?