THE BODY SHOP® Round Body Brush

Gently massage and exfoliate your skin with this Round Body Brush. Skin will be left softer and smoother to the touch.

• Body brush
  • Removes dead skin cells
  • Helps to stimulate circulation
  • Ideal for regular exfoliation

HOW TO USE

Make The Most Of It

Rub the brush over your body in circular movements, two to three times a week. For extra exfoliation, use with one of our body scrubs.

Is dry brushing worth the hype? Will it help with my cellulite
Would this irritate the skin? ?
What is the price for this brush?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Round Body Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...This just lets all the dry skin fall off while not hurting or damaging my sensitive skin. Works great all over the body.in reviews
I love this brush it takes away dead skin completely it's not a hard Brush but it's not a really soft brush it's a great exfoliate her and it gives your skin a very healthy glowin reviews
The bristles stimulate your skin to keep it glowing while removing dead skin cells dulling the surface.in reviews
This helped get rid of them in two weeks!!in reviews
Sierra T.
Rumford, RI
This brush is a great addition to your current skin care routine. It helps gently remove the dead skin without causing redness and irritation which can sometimes happen with exfoliation and sensitive skin. The bristles were a little firm for some of the softer places on your body but worked great for lower leg, knees, elbows, and feet!
viktoriia S.
Bothell, WA
This brush works really good,if u start using this twist a week you gonna se a results #voxbox
Jade G.
Sultan, WA
Definitely a year round must have for me. Keeps skin soft and keeps the dull away with regular use.
Taylor P.
Madison, FL
This product exfoliated my skin very well. I loved it. I have very sensitive skin so this helped a lot. It is very hard for me to find good products so when I do I stick with them.
Abby A.
Amherst, NH
I use this to put on body scrubs and other cleansers and it works very well! I just put a little product on it then rub it in with this and then I’m done. It is a nice quality brush that is easy to hold. It doesn’t have a scratchy or rough texture on it, it actually is quite gentle. I would definitely buy this again if anything ever happened to it. I highly recommend this if you are looking for a great body brush.🤗♥️
Darly V.
Little Rock, AR
Great for all over your body. I use this brush to exfoliate when I shower or bath. It works great for getting rid of the old skin cells. The brush is gentle enough that it doesn't hurt and leaves a "glow" to your skin when you are done.
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
3,257 reviews
I like the control that you have over these rather than the long handle brushes. This body brush really exfoliated and has helped my dry skin drastically. I am prone to eczema, and tried just about everything and these dry brushed have made my skin look and feel amazing. Highly recommend, they're also very affordable.
Tia D.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Amazon
This brush makes me feel extremely clean. It’s small enough to get in between crevices.
Jenny L.
This. Is. The. Best. Body product I have ever brought it take off the ded skin and it make my skin look more smooth and natural I love it 10/10
Gawaher A.
Khartoum
It is very impressive. It is used in light, circular movements from the bottom up. It removes dead skin, reduces cellulite and tightens the body. It is recommended to use it before bathing on dry skin and then use a shea butter or coconut😍😍😍❤️.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...