THE BODY SHOP® Round Body Brush uploaded by Sanjee P.

BY THE BODY SHOP #38 in Body Scrub

Gently massage and exfoliate your skin with this Round Body Brush. Skin will be left softer and smoother to the touch.

• Body brush
  • Removes dead skin cells
  • Helps to stimulate circulation
  • Ideal for regular exfoliation

HOW TO USE

Make The Most Of It

Rub the brush over your body in circular movements, two to three times a week. For extra exfoliation, use with one of our body scrubs.

• As cerdas não agridem a pele? 1 Answers
  • Is this the best brush or is another brush referred?1 Answers
  • Could you use this on your face? Or are the bristles too ...1 Answers
THE BODY SHOP® Round Body Brush
  • "I suffer from dry flakey skin. Over time I've learned to love this device. Before showering and exfoliating and shaving, this gives me the closest shave and softest skin. My leg hair seems to grow in very quick and when I skip this step it seems to come in even quicker. This just lets all the dry skin fall off while not hurting or damaging my sensitive skin. Works great all over the body." in 4 reviews
  • "I love this brush it takes away dead skin completely it's not a hard Brush but it's not a really soft brush it's a great exfoliate her and it gives your skin a very healthy glow" in 2 reviews
  • "The bristles stimulate your skin to keep it glowing while removing dead skin cells dulling the surface." in 1 review
  • "This helped get rid of them in two weeks!!" in 1 review
Olivia B.
Millinocket, ME
I love this brush it works awesome I use it in the shower to scrub and get rid of cellulite and it makes my skin feel a lot better it’s well worth the money and I highly recommend to anyone that wants to try it
Ro T.
I use this as a dry brush to rid skin cells on the surface. You can do this in the shower before showering and just scrub all over. This helps to smooth out the skin. I could tell a difference from the first week I did this and since then I dry brush several times a week.
Raven W.
Although the bristles are a bit hard at first, this product is worth the pain! Over time your skin adjusts to the dry brushing of the bristles, and begins to leave your skin glowing by getting rid of the dead skin cells. I would not recommend if your skin is already on the "too sensitive" side, but if you know your skin can handle it, buy this product! The brush itself is strong, and the bristles do not shed. Remain faithful to the product, and you will see results!
hsolg d e.
virginia
I love this for the shower, i use it with bar soap to scrub off all the dead skin cells/dirt from daily living, then use body wash on a lufa afterwards. its a really big brush, its bigger than a fist, but not bigger than an open hand. It has rough strong bristles, so scrub lightly!
GREAT for husbands with dirty jobs!
**TIP**
make sure you store it bristle side down so dry! you dont want the wood to crack.
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
I really enjoy this brush in the shower with my antioxidant shower gel. It exfoliates and gets the blood moving under the skin for good circulation. I read that you are supposed to rub in circular movements towards your heart so that's what I do and it has improved the texture and look of my skin and appearance of cellulite on the back of my thighs. I would recommend trying.
Yaismell M.
Doral, FL
this brush its amazing is very soft and a little rough but it is very gentle with the skin for exfoliate and do a perfect shiny look i would buy it because it last longer and the price its OK for that you should tried i recommend this to girls and men yes!!
Jasmine M.
Tougaloo, MS
I love this body shop vody brush exfoliating my skin never felt better!! i recommend this product to anyone looking for something to scrub and get dead skin off with in the shower. Nice bristle brushes it is holding up very nicely. Don't forget to try a nice body scrub lotion with it.
matthew c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When it comes to shower time or bath time this is a great brand that holds strong together and last over a very long period of time, I would reccomend this to anyone that likes being clean...... I Mean i personally like being clean I dunno about yall>
Briana T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i like this brush because it's very universal i've had it for a long time and it still looks brand new so i know that it's good high quality but it is a little rough on the skin so i wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive skin
Brittany Y.
Gilmer, TX
Everyone needs a body brush in their beauty routine! Before you take your bath or shower, use a body brush and working from your feet up, brush your skin in a circular motion towards your heart. It will get your bloodflow circulating, and help your skin look more youthful and radiant! Never would have known how great it was until I tried it for myself!
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
Are the bristles too harsh?
Jennifer P.
Memphis, TN
Where could I purchase one of these? And could you use it on your face? Or is it strictly for your body?
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I get really dry elbows (all year round). Will this brush help?
Mary R.
Parkersburg , WV
Is this intended for use before showering or while showering to work scrubs into the skin? I saw some people mention dry scrubbing.
Wendy G.
As cerdas não agridem a pele?