BY THE BODY SHOP

Take your lather farther by pairing this round brush with your favorite shower gel or soap. The natural cactus bristles leave skin massaged, smooth, and soft. Round Body Brush. see more...

• Could you use this on your face? Or are the bristles too rough?1 Answers
  • Is this intended for use before showering or while showering to w...1 Answers
  • Where could I purchase one of these? And could you use it on your...2 Answers
The Body Shop Round Body Brush
  • "I love this brush it takes away dead skin completely it's not a hard Brush but it's not a really soft brush it's a great exfoliate her and it gives your skin a very healthy glow" in 2 reviews
  • "This helped get rid of them in two weeks!!" in 1 review
  • "The bristles stimulate your skin to keep it glowing while removing dead skin cells dulling the surface." in 1 review
Raven W.
Although the bristles are a bit hard at first, this product is worth the pain! Over time your skin adjusts to the dry brushing of the bristles, and begins to leave your skin glowing by getting rid of the dead skin cells. I would not recommend if your skin is already on the "too sensitive" side, but if you know your skin can handle it, buy this product! The brush itself is strong, and the bristles do not shed. Remain faithful to the product, and you will see results!
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
I really enjoy this brush in the shower with my antioxidant shower gel. It exfoliates and gets the blood moving under the skin for good circulation. I read that you are supposed to rub in circular movements towards your heart so that's what I do and it has improved the texture and look of my skin and appearance of cellulite on the back of my thighs. I would recommend trying.
matthew c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When it comes to shower time or bath time this is a great brand that holds strong together and last over a very long period of time, I would reccomend this to anyone that likes being clean...... I Mean i personally like being clean I dunno about yall>
Baylea W.
Independence
This brush is amazing!!! I can't wait to get in the shower and scrub my body every day! I feel so much cleaner after using it! The bristles are firm but not hard enough to hurt your skin. I definitely will always have one of these in my home!
Sierra T.
Rumford, RI
This brush is a great addition to your current skin care routine. It helps gently remove the dead skin without causing redness and irritation which can sometimes happen with exfoliation and sensitive skin. The bristles were a little firm for some of the softer places on your body but worked great for lower leg, knees, elbows, and feet!
Brigitte S.
Astoria, NY
This is a staple for everyone's shower! It's such a great product, it's creamy but exfoliates enough to make your skin smooth and soft. Leaves it smelling absolutely amazing and nice. To me, this smells more like Jasmine and a hint of Moringa, but that's just me. And I love it. It's my go to scrub, cannot live without this!
Angela N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Use dry or in the shower with favorite The Body Shop shower gel. It's a great dry exfoliator but may be a little rough on the skin at first. Size fits snug in the palm of my hand, I have small hands.
Kara S.
I am a firm believer in dry brushing. The round shape helps you maneuver this brush across your body for maximum coverage. I brush before the shower to exfoliate, use a moisturizing body wash and while my skin is still damp I like to apply lotion. It leaves the skin feeling healthy and glowing!
Jamie L.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I absolutely love this brush. It's great for exfoliating your skin and it's gentle too! The price makes it super affordable. I just wish it came with a handle attachment to get to those hard to reach areas. It has a great life span, and I can't wait to buy another one.
Yareli J.
Menasha, WI
I am big on scrubbing my body. I feel it will deep clean in and this is great. Not harsh on it either and thats amazing. I have used others but i always get irritated with them. But this one is awesome.
melanie n.
Louisville, KY
Are the bristles too harsh?
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I get really dry elbows (all year round). Will this brush help?
Jennifer P.
Memphis, TN
Where could I purchase one of these? And could you use it on your face? Or is it strictly for your body?
Mary R.
Parkersburg , WV
Is this intended for use before showering or while showering to work scrubs into the skin? I saw some people mention dry scrubbing.
Allison J.
Bonaire, GA
Could you use this on your face? Or are the bristles too rough?