BY THE BODY SHOP #19 in Sponges & Loofahs

Treat your favourite cheeky monkey to a Reggie Junior Bath Sponge this Christmas. The son of our pal Reggie the Red-shanked Douc, Reggie Junior makes bath time wildly entertaining. Pair this cute stocking filler with their favourite shower gel for a great gift, or complete the set with Reggie and Rosie sponges.

Sam B.
Super super cute! Very cute I loved it and it also lasted pretty long and held a good amount of soap. My children enjoyed the crazy monkey guy and I liked it too. I feel like it was a bit overpriced though.
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
My little one loves her monkey sponge. She got it from my grandmother and thinks it's the cutest thing ever! I need to make a trip to the store to buy more because she loves it!
Yoazin F.
My kids always go for the animated bath stuff. They like how they have different characters and animals to choose from and when we get home they're even excited about taking a bath because they want to use the monkey or bear scrub they have
Priscilla M.
Laredo, TX
This sponge is the cutest thing I've ever seen! It's also not rough on the skin as other sponges tend to be. In fact, I haven't used it as much as I'd want to because my younger sister takes it away. It has definitely become one of her bath-time favorites and a must have!
gloriia g.
I got it as a gift but I'm in love with the Reggie bath sponge.. my kids wouldn't take a bath with out the sponge is very gently... it was a gift from my mother in law but I would like to buy more..
krista v.
My son loved this sponge. It lasted a decent time and was very soft. It lathered his soap great and he absolutely loved it until i put it in the dryer on accident
Catrina D.
Lexington , KY
I LOVE cute sponges, which is half the reason I buy them. This one is not too soft or too rough, which is important when you have adult acne-prone skin, let me tell you. It does the job of exfoliating without being rough enough to break my skin back out.
Brittany G.
Douglasville, GA
This sponge is super cute and my boys love using it! It has saved me from meltdowns about getting bathed. It's a decent price for the product and definitely worth it! I would buy it again!
Alejandra B.
Dios míos esponja para baño de niños es linda es perfecta me gustó mucho uno Disfruta mucho con ella mis primos Disfruta mucho esta Esponja nos encanta porque ellos saben la piel un poquito es porque aunque yo no necesitan que se exfolia pero es perfecta para ellos y para cualquier hijo
bonnie m.
My kids love these! They're adorable & don't break or fall apart after the second use. They're fun. They can use them & play with them in the tub
What is this for? I am new, please help me
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Does anyone know if all the fabric is sewn on? Is the tongue loose or sewn to it?
Hayley M.
Racine, WI
This is cute! Is the focus group for children or adults?
Lex B.
Does this dry in the middle when you aren't using it? It seems like it might get moldy. Can you put it in the washing machine?
Lizet M.