The Body Shop Rainforest Volumising Conditioner Regular - 250 ml uploaded by Aseel A.

BY THE BODY SHOP

The lightweight conditioner is specially developed for fine hair. Our Rainforest Volume range helps boost volume without weighing hair down. see more...

Aseel A.
Portland , OR
My experience with this shampoo & conditioner from the body shop , I will say it's the worst thing from this brand I had ever try, Never gets any benefits from it , I bought it for two reasons first I have hair loss so that I take it because it never has any harmful products , second I read on it gives a volume for hair with a nice look but after the use my hair get worse and become dry + rough even though my hair nature is fine , My hair still fall I use it more than once to give I true review .
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
Very good product especially for its price. I used it along with rainforest volumizing conditioner for a long time and just loved it. It's easy to wash off, it smells good, it leaved my hair nice shiny and smooth and at actually gave me some volume without any additional products.
Alexandra C.
Manassas, VA
It's the best product for oily skin, acne prone skin and it lets you face so clean and nourish!
Hina A.
Not a nice product. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It made my hair texture weird and it didn't form foam and I felt like it was difficult to rinse it off. Worse The Body Shop product!
Fiona S.
I have been using this conditioner for quite some time as I have fine and straight hair. I thought that this would help give some volume but instead this does not do it. It does not even detangle the hair. Is this only a problem to me or is there anyone with the same issue?