BY THE BODY SHOP

Get back to nature and restore the softness of your hair with this moisturizing shampoo. Ideal for a smooth, shiny finish, that won't weigh you down.

• Shampoo
  • For dry hair
  • Community Trade honey from Ethiopia, sugarcane from Paraguay
  • Contains pracaxi and manketti nut oils
  • No silicones, no sulphates, no parabens and no colorants
  • Eco-conscious formula

All Ingredients

Aqua, Sucrose, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lauryl Betaine, Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid, Mel, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Parfum, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Sodium Benzoate, Sucrose Laurate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-6, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol.

Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I sampled this shampoo once and I didn't really see anything special about it. It has a great scent and cleanses my hair well, but I needed to follow up with a very conditioning conditioner since it made my hair a little more dry than it usually is after a washing.
Karla W.
San Francisco, CA
I love that my hair doesn’t break whenever I use this product. It’s lightweight and effective at a reasonable price. My hair loves it and i feel like it’s really doing its job. I highly recommend it.
Jenna P.
Cheswick , PA
I love that my happy feels clean but not damaged when I get it off the shower. I think the smell is pretty good, but I think that it doesn't lather the way I want it to.
Genesis A.
Wallington, NJ
Smells so good, makes me feel like im on an island. Also makes my hair feel really soft, only bought this once because I think there are better products out there
Shaylee W.
The body shop in the first place is an amazing storeZ all of the product are really good for the body and hair. This product really protect the hair, and gives it a nice shine. I am in love with it. I use it almost every day. Strongly recommend to all
summer g.
Bronx, NY
This is so good Omg, the best of this shampoo is that is sulfate, silicones, colorants and parabenes free. This leaves your hair moisturize and gives volume
Lynn R.
Smells so good! I love all products I have bought from here and I believe they are more natural than other products. A little pricey but great smell.
Art A.
York
been using body shop products for some time now, love the unique fragrance and the feel of the shampoo. love the light scent even by day end
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
Felt like a regular shampoo to me. Does a great job washing my scalp but unfortunately that is it.
Keekee C.
I bought this at the start of my natural hair transition as I didn’t want to spend big £ on shampoos but I regret buying this. It’s one of the worst shampoos I’ve ever bought. After rinsing it out of my hair it made my hair feel very straw like....a bit like after you home bleach you hair. I didn’t like it. The only thing that made t feel less straw like was following it with the conditioner.