BY THE BODY SHOP

Help restore moisture and improve your hair's softness without weighing it down for a smooth and shiny finish.

• Hair Moisturizing Conditioner
  • For dry to normal hair

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Cetyl Esters, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Salicylic Acid, Mel, Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil, Tocopherol.

Kristin A.
Union, NJ
First off, I will say that I don't wash my hair probably as much as I should. It's so long and thick that it takes a while to dry (and it stays up in a bun during the hot summer), so this may or may not be a reliable review. I probably wash/condition my hair about 2-3 times per week. I've been using Arbonne (vegan, botanical) products in my hair for about 4 years now, and it's just really expensive so I wanted to switch over to a more affordable brand. I LOVE the Body Shop, however I do not love this conditioner. It is very moisturizing, as it says, but my hair feels really oily and heavy after washing. I also don't particularly love the scent either; it's almost like a fake honey smell mixed with some sort of floral. Maybe I need to pair it with a Body Shop shampoo as well, or maybe the shampoo I'm currently using is causing the problem. I'm not sure what it is, but I don't like the feeling of gunk in my hair after washing. I don't really have a problem with tangles or frizziness, but my hair is definitely on the dry side (and could use a trim). I noticed that my ends were really really dry after using this product, but that again could be attributed to other factors. While I don't love this product, I'd be willing to do further testing to see if it's maybe another factor that is messing with my hair versus this conditioner.
Brodyn
Pittsburgh
This body shop rainforest moisture conditioner is just amazing on your hair and makes your hair so smooth and healthy its so good except for one thing.... It smells absolutely terrible him I don't think I would buy it again just because of the smell but if it had like a better send I think I would get it Waffen like it does a lot for your hair it just does not smell very good and I just kind of feel bad because I thought it be like really good and I spent my money on it and it was a waste of money and time.
Lynn L.
Yucca Valley, CA
This product is amazing. First off the scent is so pretty. Leaves your hair feeling clean and fresh. It's gentle on your hair and also affordable. I don't see any cons with this conditioner. I would definitely buy this item again. I have to order online however because we live in the middle of no where, lol. Overall though I would recommend this conditioner to my family and friends.
Emily Y.
Philadelphia, PA
This conditioner is really nourishing but I am not a fan of the rainforest moisture line. I've tried the shampoo, too, and using both the shampoo and conditioner left my hair really oily after just one day. I'm not sure if it's the ingredients that's causing this, but I would not repurchase nor recommend this product.
Jada C.
Roselle, NJ
This product is very gentle and move on my hair. It leaves my hair feeling very clean and the freshness and fragrance last for a long time. I bought this at an organic beauty supply store in my town and I really love it. It is definitely worth buying and for a great price!
jonathan n.
Westminster, CA
I don't tend to use moisturizing conditioner very often, but this product tops a lot of the ones that i have ever used or tried. I leave it in for a couple minutes and rinse it thereafter. The result: it leaves me soft and smooth and ready to tackle the day.
Adelina B.
Bristow, VA
I just love the Body SHop Rainforest Moisture Conditioner. It is such a great value. It is very moisturizing on my dry hair. I purchased this conditioner from The Body Shop. I use it every other day on my dry hair and it works wonders. I recommend this conditioner to anyone looking for a nice, thick conditioner that will moisturize your hair from within.
Amanda C.
West Hills, CA
I wish there were more choices for the body shop than what I had to choose from because I love MOST of their products. But this is one I wasn't too happy with. I didn't feel like it left my hair conditioned. It was very tangled and felt dry after it dried.
Henaa K.
It claims to tame down frizz but it actually did nothing great for my hair. I bought it from the body shop stores. Actually, many other drugstore brands have better conditioners. It rather made my hair more dry after using it. Don't recommend it.
Mary E.
Wichita Falls, TX
This conditioner makes my hair so soft and silky. It allows me to brush through it with no tangles. The value is a little pricey but it is worth every penny because my hair looks wonderful after using it for awhile. I would recommend this product