BY THE BODY SHOP

Conditions to help restore moisture and improve the hair’s softness without weighing it down, for a smooth and shiny finish. Contains praecox oil, manketti nut oil and Community Trade honey, babassu oil and coconut oil. No silicones, no parabens and no colorants. For dry and damaged hair. see more...

Buy on The Bod...
  • "Very good for sensitive and dry skin. Good value for money so gentle on the skin. Not too pricey so is definitely something I will buy again " in 3 reviews
Brodyn
Pittsburgh
This body shop rainforest moisture conditioner is just amazing on your hair and makes your hair so smooth and healthy its so good except for one thing.... It smells absolutely terrible him I don't think I would buy it again just because of the smell but if it had like a better send I think I would get it Waffen like it does a lot for your hair it just does not smell very good and I just kind of feel bad because I thought it be like really good and I spent my money on it and it was a waste of money and time.
Lynn L.
Yucca Valley, CA
This product is amazing. First off the scent is so pretty. Leaves your hair feeling clean and fresh. It's gentle on your hair and also affordable. I don't see any cons with this conditioner. I would definitely buy this item again. I have to order online however because we live in the middle of no where, lol. Overall though I would recommend this conditioner to my family and friends.
Emily Y.
Philadelphia, PA
This conditioner is really nourishing but I am not a fan of the rainforest moisture line. I've tried the shampoo, too, and using both the shampoo and conditioner left my hair really oily after just one day. I'm not sure if it's the ingredients that's causing this, but I would not repurchase nor recommend this product.
Jada C.
Roselle, NJ
This product is very gentle and move on my hair. It leaves my hair feeling very clean and the freshness and fragrance last for a long time. I bought this at an organic beauty supply store in my town and I really love it. It is definitely worth buying and for a great price!
jonathan n.
Westminster, CA
I don't tend to use moisturizing conditioner very often, but this product tops a lot of the ones that i have ever used or tried. I leave it in for a couple minutes and rinse it thereafter. The result: it leaves me soft and smooth and ready to tackle the day.
Adelina B.
Bristow, VA
I just love the Body SHop Rainforest Moisture Conditioner. It is such a great value. It is very moisturizing on my dry hair. I purchased this conditioner from The Body Shop. I use it every other day on my dry hair and it works wonders. I recommend this conditioner to anyone looking for a nice, thick conditioner that will moisturize your hair from within.
Amanda C.
West Hills, CA
I wish there were more choices for the body shop than what I had to choose from because I love MOST of their products. But this is one I wasn't too happy with. I didn't feel like it left my hair conditioned. It was very tangled and felt dry after it dried.
Mary E.
Wichita Falls, TX
This conditioner makes my hair so soft and silky. It allows me to brush through it with no tangles. The value is a little pricey but it is worth every penny because my hair looks wonderful after using it for awhile. I would recommend this product
Henaa K.
It claims to tame down frizz but it actually did nothing great for my hair. I bought it from the body shop stores. Actually, many other drugstore brands have better conditioners. It rather made my hair more dry after using it. Don't recommend it.
Hannah A.
Wichita, KS
The Body Shop's products never seize to amaze me! I have used this conditioner before and it is moisturizing and great for my scalp and hair. I have very dry skin so this helped me a ton. The smell is great as well which is always a plus! It's at a great price point so I would definitely purchase again.