THE BODY SHOP® Quiet Night Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist uploaded by Laura P.THE BODY SHOP® Quiet Night Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist uploaded by Laura P.THE BODY SHOP® Quiet Night Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist uploaded by Teresa L.

BY THE BODY SHOP

Lie back and relax with our Quiet Night Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist part of The Body Shop's Aromatherapy & Massage range. Spray some of this quick-drying mist onto your pillow or sheets just before you retire for the evening and enjoy the frequent bursts of active fragrance which will gently send you into a more satisfying more tranquil sleep.

• Contains Jujube date & community trade camomile
  • Promotes more tranquil sleep by releasing bursts of fragrance through the night
  • Spray quick-drying mist onto your pillow just before bed

All Ingredients

Alcohol Denat 70 % , Aqua , Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil (Orange Essential oil), Linalool , Citrus Limon Peel Oil (Lemon Essential Oil), Polyvinyl Alcohol , Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower ) Lavandula Hybrida Oil (Lavender Essential Oil), Anthemis Nobilis Oil (Roman Chamomile ) Acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer (Film Former) Citral (Fragrance Ingredient ) Citrus Aurantium Amara Oil (Bitter Orange), Citrus Aurantium Amara Peel Oil (Bitter Orange), Humulus lupulus Extract (Hops), Hydrolyzed Corn Starch (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Octenylsuccinate (Absorbent), Zea Mays Starch (Corn), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellel ,Zizyphus Jujuba Fruit Extract.

• Does anyone know the place to buy this product, please?1 Answers
  • Do they use natural ingredients with this?2 Answers
  • Ohhhh I wanna try this!!! 1 Answers
Bri C.
Catoosa, OK
Insomnia has kept me as prisoner for so many years & this product gives me that sweet escape for the grasps of it. It help soothe me and that's a blessing in itself because my mind races constantly. #NightlyRoutines #Sleep #GoodNight
Rachel C.
Macomb, IL
I like the scent and use it when I need some help sleeping if my fan and sleep app aren't enough. However, I do think that it is a placebo with whether this product works on not. I do like that it comes in a tinted bottle which helps keep the product's shelf-life as it wouldn't be damaged from light as quickly.
Scarlett P.
McDonough , GA
I'm in love with this stuff! It helps me sleep at night. I typically can't find it in store now, I go to TJ Max and find it sometimes, the main flaw in this item being that availability issue.
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
This mist does indeed smell good, in a calming, soothing way. However, I never really noticed any difference in my sleep while using it (I didn't fall asleep quicker nor had deeper, more restful sleep). I've noticed that if used on pillows the scent dissipates rather quickly, and as such you have to use quite a few spritzes each time to even really get a good aroma. If you like the smells used, it might be worth it for the aromatherapy, but I can't personally recommend to help you sleep.
Kayla H.
Best thing to help you sleep at night. If you have trouble relaxing and turning off your brain at night this is perfect. It gets you in the right mood to lay back and slumber the night away all night
Erin S.
I've been having trouble sleeping at night, so I turned to The Body Shop Deep Sleep Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist. I saw it in Ulta and loved the calm, adorable packaging. The scent was pleasant - slightly citrusy, but not at all overwhelming. I spray it onto my pillow about once a week and have definitely seen improved sleep quality!
Teresa L.
I love misting this on my pillow before bed. It has a nice calming scent. I found it at the Body Shop online during a great sale. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a relaxing sleep without taking any medications.
Cyndy B.
Springfield, OR
This is a staple in my house. I always spray this on my sheets and pillows at least every other night, sometimes nightly depending on my day. The bottle lasts a long time too. Definitely worth every cent. If you have trouble sleeping or have a young one with trouble sleeping, a spritz of this on the bedding will help at night. Best thing ever!
Lacy H.
Lakeside, CA
I am always a fan of products that promote that they will help me with sleep! I received this as a gift so I can't really review it based on cost...however I did really enjoy the scent and often could still smell the remnants in the morning on my pillow! Good stuff!
Michelle M.
Richmond, VA
I purchased this a while ago. I have used Bath and Body Works- Sleep in lavender chamomile for years and wanted to try something new. This scent was a bit on the strong side, but overall I would purchase it again. I did recommend this to my best friend, as she has trouble relaxing when it's time to go to sleep.
Eric C.
Do they use natural ingredients with this?
Does anyone know the place to buy this product, please?
Taylor J.
Hayden, ID
Ohhhh I wanna try this!!!