BY THE BODY SHOP

A creamy cleanser that effectively cleanses the skin without leaving any tightness. The rich texture of this cleanser leaves the skin feeling silky soft and smooth. This cleanser contains pomegranate extract which is a powerful antioxidant that helps... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
It's a great anti-aging face wash. I use other products from TBS Pomegranate range too. It's a bit pricey but the product does what it claims and you only need a small amount. I think it has vitamin C which acts as an anti-oxidant to stimulate collagen production. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to start using anti-aging products.
Nurun C.
Stone Mountain, GA
The Body Shop Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser loveeeee these cleanser and mask definitely wanna try other products
Genesis P.
I'm so in love with this product is my 2 bottle already and is just so amazing i really recommend
Erica F.
Beulah, MI
I really like the smell of this. The whole line has been a wonderful addition in my routine
Brook P.
Peterborough, ON
The smell of this product is amazing. I also really enjoy the way it leaves my skin feeling, although very gentle I find the scent is a bit too strong. It did meet my expectations and I will be buying again.
Aisha A.
Manchester
I love this product I think it's great it's like my favourite it met my expectations and it works fine well it is a rip of because the price is just over the top the packaging is great and beautiful I love there is room for improvement looking at the price of these items.
zola d.
Soooo amazing product i do use it since 1 year and i don't think that i will change it it's so perfect and helpful for my skin
Luan Z.
El Paso, TX
I tried some products of this brand but I put this because I'd never try it and I want to test new products of this brand.
lorna s.
The smell is sooo nice it smells like real pomegranate the bottle is sweet too the value was good too