THE BODY SHOP® Pomegranate Softening Cream Cleanser uploaded by Sumera N.

BY THE BODY SHOP

The Pomegranate range addresses the signs of ageing. This cleanser effectively removes make-up and impurities, leaving skin feeling soft, more supple and refreshed.

• Removes make-up and impurities
  • Gently cleanses
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and silky
  • Skin feels firmer and brighter
  • Softens the appearance of wrinkles
FULL INGREDIENTS

Aqua, Isododecane, Glycerin, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Glycine Soja Oil, Sucrose Cocoate, Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Parfum, Squalane, Bisabolol, Creatine, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, p-Anisic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Punica Granatum Extract, Polysorbate 60, Disodium EDTA, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract, Hydroxycitronellal, Pentylene Glycol, Secale Cereale Seed Extract, Ursolic Acid.

Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
It's a great anti-aging face wash. I use other products from TBS Pomegranate range too. It's a bit pricey but the product does what it claims and you only need a small amount. I think it has vitamin C which acts as an anti-oxidant to stimulate collagen production. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants to start using anti-aging products.
Nurun C.
Stone Mountain, GA
THE BODY SHOP® ALOE CALMING FACIAL CLEANSER loveeeee these cleanser and mask definitely wanna try other products
Sara S.
Elkhart, IN
Smells amazing. Great packaging. Affordable. Nice formula. Highly recommend. A go to for sure. Love the longevity
✨Amanda N.
Hermiston, OR
Oh my goodness this stuff works wonders I recommend it to anyone it's smell is like heaven and is amazing!
Sindy l.
Hempstead , NY
Live This smells So Good Leaves My Skin So Soft Lots Of Product well worth the price It does Its Job
Genesis P.
I'm so in love with this product is my 2 bottle already and is just so amazing i really recommend
Erica F.
Beulah, MI
I really like the smell of this. The whole line has been a wonderful addition in my routine
Anne K.
My body always feels so clean and hydrated, and much brighter, every time I use this!!
Victoria S.
Halifax, NS
Doesn't remove makeup very well but it does soften as it's supposed to. I got it for $5 on sale which is great but I don't know if I'd pay much more. Pretty packaging though
Sumera N.
Ajman
This serum is said to contain organic pomegranate and is targeted for the signs of aging. Though my sister says this is more suited for the first signs of aging and not the deep wrinkles or lines. She has been using this for more than a year now and has seen only slight improvement in her wrinkles or lines- say 15%. However, it does not provide much firmness to the skin. Basically do not expect it to give you those chiseled cheekbones or firm chin area. It would not do so.