THE BODY SHOP® Pomegranate & Raspberry Body, Room & Linen Spritz uploaded by Tywaunqica B.

BY THE BODY SHOP

A multi-use spritz with the fruity berry scent of pomegranate and raspberry. Spritz on the body, fresh linen and throughout the home for a sweet fragrance.

All Ingredients

Water (Solvent/Diluent), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Emulsifier), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Trideceth-7 (Emulsifier), Fragrance (Fragrance), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Dipropylene Glycol (Humectant), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Honey (Natural Additive), p-Anisic Acid (pH Modifier), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Sodium Hydroxide (pH Adjuster), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil (Essential Oil), Pogostemon Cablin Oil (Fragrance/Essential Oil), Vetiveria Zizanoides Oil (Fragrance/Essential Oil), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil (Fragrance/Essential Oil), Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil (Natural Additive), Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract (Fragrance Ingredient). Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Test for staining on fabric before use.

Amy V.
San Antonio, TX
I love the room & linen spritz to give a nice fresh scent without being overpowering. It is great for guest spaces that aren't used often and can get that stale smell. I also find it pleasant to spray on cloth furniture to help get rid of pet smells.
Tina G.
Chipley, FL
Omg! This smells amazing I make sure to never run out of it! It makes my home smell absolutely delicious. It's fairly strong but calm scent. It's not at all overwhelming, it doesn't stain nor does it lingerie. I definitely recommend this product!
Pauline W.
Washington, DC
This products smells delicious! Always makes the room smell fresh specially when going to bed and the scent actually last for an extended amount of time! I don't even need to spray it more than 3 times a week to keep the linen smelling good :) The perfume is almost too strong at times.
Amanda S.
Abingdon, VA
This stuff is sooooo yummy! I use it in my bedroom mostly and also in the living room. It is great sprayed on the sheets in the morning and keeps them fresh smelling all day. I also spray on the couch to freshen it up and it works great. Will definitely buy this again. Would love to see other fragrance options as well to change up.
Gabriela F.
Ocala, FL
I only have one word for this product . AMAZING!!
I just wish it cost less , other than that I've used it a few times . I was given it as a gift from a friend. This is especially my favorite because of the pomegranate smell!!
Lexi S.
Bear, DE
This spritz is great to keep any room or linen smelling nice. I bought it from the body shop and the pomegranate&raspberry smells great. I use it every few days to keep rooms in the house smelling fresh and blankets as well.
Pamela G.
Lake Balboa, CA
I lve that you can use it in several ways! I use it when i do laundry, on my clothes, sheets, also after taking a shower, etc. It smells delicious! Sweet with a touch of citrus! Love it.
Brittney B.
Great at masking/neutralizing odors. Holds fragrance on linen well. A little goes a long way! Price matches quality and quantity of bottle. Use it everything I am cleaning room.
Emily E.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This smells great! My Favorite. I didn't find this to be cloying whatsoever, which is nice. I wish the scent would stay longer, but that's ok. It is still very nice, like Raspberries!
Hayley J.
Bremerton, WA
This is my go to if I just wanna go with something light weight and fruity! Doesn't give off that overpowering scent but when the wind blows I can still smell myself which I love love love :)

Amazon