BY THE BODY SHOP

The Pomegranate range addresses the signs of ageing. This daily pre-moisturizer hydrates skin and leaves it feeling firmer. see more...

Diamond C.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now and I like it. So far I have noticed that it softens and firms my fine lines around my eyes and on my forehead. It has a lite fruity scent which is good because I don't like when face products have a very potent smell. It has a gel/serum consistency which allows it to apply smoothly. I will continue to use this product as of now and update my review with my findings.
Kyle P.
Lexington, KY
Love the feel as smell of this serum. It’s light weight and goes on smooth. I use it every morning before my lotion. This is my first bottle so I cannot yet speak for the firming aspect.
Mariah D.
The smell isn't that great, but it's tolerable. It does go smoothly onto the face and I think that it does a pretty decent job firming the skin. You should apply it evenly throughout and will definitely take several days until you see changes. I will surely purchase this product again in the future. I got it at Nordstrom Rack...so it's a good deal since it was on Clearance!
marla n.
Hamden
I absolutely loved this product and the way my skin felt smoother and smoother after each use. And pomegranate is one of my favorite scents.
Leo Eduardo M.
Southfield, Ap C19
Muito bom esse produto minha esposa gosta muito Ela recomenda esse produto para vocês e para suas familias é praticamente perfeito
Alyssa A.
Temple, TX
The smell is so on point.! I love pomegranate and what it does to your face and this just makes my face pop and I'm inlove
Janessa K.
Brundidge
I love this product and the smell is off the wall good I'm very impressed with this and will be buying it again
Shazia B.
omg i love this sooo much. i just love the way that this soothes my skin leaving it nourished and feeling clean. i had bought this from the body shop as you may or may not know i am absoulutely in love with their products and will be trying out new products of theirs a will be writing reviews :)
Dairilys N.
LOVE THIS!
Been using this for over a week now and already see the difference it's made. Apply before bed and wake up with fresher, more vibrant and tighter looking skin. I have sensitive skin and have no problems with this product. I no longer get pimples which is an unexpected bonus!!! Must try!
Ayesha S.
Dudley
I love this product so far, it helps my makeup look good too and makes my skin feel soft and plump, I need to use it for abit longer to see long term results.
Angelina G.
Does this work well for fine lines under the eyes and on forehead?