Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Pomegranate Firming Serum

THE BODY SHOP® Pomegranate Firming Serum

Our Pomegranate Firming Serum can be applied before moisturising to tackle mature skin concerns. Containing our highest concentration of organic pomegranate seed oil, it first hydrates skin, leaving it instantly silkier and softer. This serum firms and plumps mature, sagging skin and softens the appearance of wrinkles.

All Ingredients

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Creatine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caffeine, Dimethicone, Mel/Honey/Miel, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Punica Granatum Seed Oil/Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Secale Cereale Seed Extract/Secale Cereale (Rye) Seed Extract, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil/Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil/Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Parfum/Fragrance, Punica Granatum Extract/Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Wheat Germ Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Avena Strigosa Seed Extract, Butylparaben, Lecithin, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Adenosine, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Ursolic Acid.

Does this product work well on dry skin?
Does this work well for fine lines under the eyes and on forehead?
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Pomegranate Firming Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Leo Eduardo M.
Southfield, Ap C19
Muito bom esse produto minha esposa gosta muito Ela recomenda esse produto para vocês e para suas familias é praticamente perfeito
Jeneille L.
Brooklyn, NY
I’ve been using this product for about 7 months now and I absolutely love it. Great serum for softer more glowing skin. Not sure if this works for firming the skin though as I take collagen supplements so I can’t tell if any firmness is from those or this product
Tiffany M.
Milwaukee
I usually love the body shop and their products. But this serum did not meet me expectations. It was gentle on my skin, however, the smell I couldn’t get past. It did not smell like pomegranates so I was very disappointed.
jessica L.
knoxville , TN
I love this serum!! it makes my skin glow & works so well with my additional skincare steps!! the bottle is small but the pump works so well & you need VERY little!!
Kyle P.
Lexington, KY
Love the feel as smell of this serum. It’s light weight and goes on smooth. I use it every morning before my lotion. This is my first bottle so I cannot yet speak for the firming aspect.
Diamond C.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now and I like it. So far I have noticed that it softens and firms my fine lines around my eyes and on my forehead. It has a lite fruity scent which is good because I don't like when face products have a very potent smell. It has a gel/serum consistency which allows it to apply smoothly. I will continue to use this product as of now and update my review with my findings.
Alyssa A.
Temple, TX
The smell is so on point.! I love pomegranate and what it does to your face and this just makes my face pop and I'm inlove
Janessa K.
Brantley, AL
I love this product and the smell is off the wall good I'm very impressed with this and will be buying it again
marla N.
Hamden
I absolutely loved this product and the way my skin felt smoother and smoother after each use. And pomegranate is one of my favorite scents.
Mariah D.
Sterling Hts, MI
The smell isn't that great, but it's tolerable. It does go smoothly onto the face and I think that it does a pretty decent job firming the skin. You should apply it evenly throughout and will definitely take several days until you see changes. I will surely purchase this product again in the future. I got it at Nordstrom Rack...so it's a good deal since it was on Clearance!