BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThe Body Shop
THE BODY SHOP Pomegranate Firming Day Lotion SPF15

THE BODY SHOP® Pomegranate Firming Day Lotion SPF15

This lightweight Pomegranate Firming Day Lotion contains organic pomegranate oil and hydrates mature skin daily. With added SPF15 to help protect from premature ageing caused by UV damage, skin looks firmer and plumper whilst wrinkles appear softened.

All Ingredients

Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Sunscreen), Isododecane (Solvent), Hydrogenated Polydecene (Skin Conditioning Agent), Octyl Salicylate (Sunscreen), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Sunscreen), Glycerin (Humectant), Arachidyl Alcohol (Emulsion Stabiliser), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Behenyl Alcohol (Emollient), Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethylcarbamoylpropyl Polymethylsilsesquioxane (Opacifying Agent), Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil (Emollient), Arachidyl Glucoside (Surfactant/Emulsifying Agent), Caffeine (Skin Conditioning Agent), Cetyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer (Binder), Parfum (Fragrance), Punica Granatum Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Polyisobutene (Binder), Punica Granatum Extract (Natural Additive), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Adenosine (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Sorbitan Isostearate (Emulsifier), Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract (Natural Additive), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Ursolic Acid (Fragrance Ingredient).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of THE BODY SHOP® Pomegranate Firming Day Lotion SPF15!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...an SPF since the weather is mild and my skin is quite pigmented but the moisturizing effect it greatin reviews
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Great lotion. Fantastic scent. Very reasonably priced. I don't use it regularly, but it's worth seeing if you want it in your daily regiment.
Nancy R.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this product, always helpful ! I use it daily and it's very effective. I buy this product repeatedly and it's great ! This product is great on every type of skin and very gentle, I totally recommend it !
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Pomegranates are a good antioxidant which is great for making your skin healthy. The spf in this is why it is great for a daytime lotion. Use it when you just washed your face or getting out of the shower to get the best results.
Helena M.
Newmarket, NH
Is an amazing product to firm and tighten the skin. And helps prevent wrinkles and fine lines.
Paola V.
Hamilton , NJ
Great smell and very refreshing to skin and gives skin a very soft feeling.
Great smell and very refreshing to skin and gives skin a very soft feeling.
Nina K.
Very much worth the money and it is just smooth as butter, smells amazing, makes your skin as soft as a baby's bottom
Nandini B.
Marietta, GA
Love this! I don't like the hassle or the potential fire hazard of burning candles or oil. This product works wonders. I put one of each in my smaller bathrooms and they have been lasting for almost a year now. This fruity scent is very sweet and delicious but never too strong to be overpowering.
Megan S.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Smelled amazing!!! was very cute, but wasn't the best lotion. didn't help much. made me feel very sticky
Valerie O.
Anaheim, CA
I carry this with me in my purse I love the smell of it it's so handy when I feel a little dry I just pop it out
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
This stuff is out of this world! I love this product and really recomend it! I think this di superheated it does exactly what it was it makes your skin look absolutely flawless and who doesn't love that am I right definetly will be repurchasing

Looking for your answer?