BY THE BODY SHOP

This lightweight Pomegranate Firming Day Lotion contains organic pomegranate oil and hydrates mature skin daily. With added SPF15 to help protect from premature ageing caused by UV damage, skin looks firmer and plumper whilst wrinkles appear softened.

All Ingredients

Aqua (Solvent/Diluent), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Sunscreen), Isododecane (Solvent), Hydrogenated Polydecene (Skin Conditioning Agent), Octyl Salicylate (Sunscreen), Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane (Sunscreen), Glycerin (Humectant), Arachidyl Alcohol (Emulsion Stabiliser), Glyceryl Stearate (Emulsifier), Caprylyl Glycol (Skin Conditioning Agent), Behenyl Alcohol (Emollient), Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethylcarbamoylpropyl Polymethylsilsesquioxane (Opacifying Agent), Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil (Emollient), Arachidyl Glucoside (Surfactant/Emulsifying Agent), Caffeine (Skin Conditioning Agent), Cetyl Alcohol (Emulsifier), PEG-100 Stearate (Surfactant), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer (Binder), Parfum (Fragrance), Punica Granatum Seed Oil (Skin Conditioning Agent - Emollient), Butylene Glycol (Humectant), Xanthan Gum (Viscosity Modifier), Dimethicone (Skin Conditioning Agent), Polyisobutene (Binder), Punica Granatum Extract (Natural Additive), Disodium EDTA (Chelating Agent), Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Adenosine (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Sorbitan Isostearate (Emulsifier), Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract (Natural Additive), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Ursolic Acid (Fragrance Ingredient).

THE BODY SHOP® Pomegranate Firming Day Lotion SPF15
  • "Honestly the fragrance of this is so beautiful and lasts for a quite a while. Can't attest how well it works as an SPF since the weather is mild and my skin is quite pigmented but the moisturizing effect it great" in 4 reviews
Krista S.
Hancock, MI
I just received this from a friend who isn't into a skin care regime (hello!!? what???). This product is gently and actually GREAT! I couldn't believe she didn't use it and many other Body Shop products. I may move my current regime over to this line in the future. As noted, I love the Philosophy cleanser and I also use the "gentle" care line from Arbonne. I was impressed with this and the scent is not overwhelming.
brittany f.
great smelling lotion! it's Such a great product, it met my expectations. It can be found in many stores and online. The brand alone is wonderful and they have such a great quality in their products. I recommend to others. harder to find in store but worth the hunt!
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Pomegranates are a good antioxidant which is great for making your skin healthy. The spf in this is why it is great for a daytime lotion. Use it when you just washed your face or getting out of the shower to get the best results.
Nancy R.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this product, always helpful ! I use it daily and it's very effective. I buy this product repeatedly and it's great ! This product is great on every type of skin and very gentle, I totally recommend it !
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
This stuff is out of this world! I love this product and really recomend it! I think this di superheated it does exactly what it was it makes your skin look absolutely flawless and who doesn't love that am I right definetly will be repurchasing
Nandini B.
Marietta, GA
Love this! I don't like the hassle or the potential fire hazard of burning candles or oil. This product works wonders. I put one of each in my smaller bathrooms and they have been lasting for almost a year now. This fruity scent is very sweet and delicious but never too strong to be overpowering.
Niveda P.
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
The first step for ultimate moisture every day: gentle polishing beads and our natural Cotton Moisture Complex exfoliate and cleanse with antioxidant-packed pomegranate.

TIPS & TRICKS:
Step one in our four-step Ultimate Moisture System for nourished, touchable skin each and every day.
Exclusive Cotton Moisture Complex
Polishing beads for gentle exfoliation
Infused with antioxidant-packed pomegranate, prized for its skin-protective, rejuvenating qualities
Clinically proven formula
International patent-pending technology
Paraben free
236 ml/8 fl. oz.
Domestic
Dawn-Thomas F.
I thought that this was just another moisturizer, but i was wrong this product really improves the skin without clogging pores. Great value because only a little goes a long way.
Amanda M.
Union City, CA
Love this stuff. I'm in my late 20s and struggle to find moisturizers with spf WITHOUT smelling or feeling like greasy sunscreen. The smell of this lotion is pleasant and the cream applies smooth and evenly. It's a little bit oily for my liking but not as oily as sunscreen. I have noticed slight firming/smoothing of my face with consistent use.

back